PDA

View Full Version : staff of change and monstrous infantry

Arselskjut
29-02-2012, 04:00
I'm thinking about the daemonic gift "staff of change" which makes wounded models take a t-test for every wound suffered.
If my Lord of Change charges an unit of ogres and inflicts 4 wounds (with his 5 attacks) slains 1 bull and wounds another. Is the unit then supposed to take 4 t-test where 4 individual models might be slain directly?
or is only the surviving bull taking the test? Is the wound made by his attacks allocated to a surviving modell while the indiviuals failing their tests die directly and has to be counted as 3 wounds each so that it would result in lets say 4 wounds on the unit + 3 wounds for each saved test?

Couldn't find it in any of the FAQ: BRB & Daemons of chaos

AMWOOD co
29-02-2012, 04:39
If my Lord of Change charges an unit of ogres and inflicts 4 wounds (with his 5 attacks) slains 1 bull and wounds another. Is the unit then supposed to take 4 t-test where 4 individual models might be slain directly?

This is the way I've played these sorts of items (eg. Skull Wand of Kaloth from 7th edition Greenskins), as it plays the same way that heroic killing blow would work against such a unit.

Arselskjut
29-02-2012, 13:31
thanks for the answer