PDA

View Full Version : Skink skirmisher 2400

MOMUS
08-03-2012, 05:17
This list is for a tournament in mind and mainly based off the models i have to hand.
The comp is no cupped hands and 0-3 salamander models.

Rulespack:http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=97668

Shadow slann, BSB, loremaster, +1PD, Dispel Scroll (not sure on whether to keep scroll or use banehead + feedback scroll?)

Mounted Scar Vet, Sword of Striking, Charmed Shield, Dawnstone, light armour (could upgrade to oldblood to be able to afford second priest/chief which mean i get more useout of the lore attribute)

Mounted Scar Vet, great weapon, light armour, Dragonhelm, Amulet of Itzl, Firefly Venom (would maybe change one scarvet to have stubborn crown so he can run off alone)

Priest, cube of darkness

9x10 Skirmishing Skinks

5 Chameleons

5 Chameleons

10 Chameleons

3 Terradons

2 Salamanders

1 Salamander

2 Razordon

tmarichards
08-03-2012, 06:42
Are those 2 single Razordons or 2 together?

MOMUS
08-03-2012, 07:02
Together, although i could maybe get more out of them seperated...

Im thinking of maybe 2 swarms, for surprise mind razor attack. (charge in allocate attacks on character). Also maybe becalming on the slann.

I would be interested in running a shadow and metal or shadow and light slann. Need to get some playtests in.

tmarichards
08-03-2012, 07:04
I'd say go with 2 singles, it's less chance of them misfiring and losing all their shots during their speedbump duties.

JustinDonnelly
08-03-2012, 12:16
This is from the rulespack:

Lizardmen
*Skink Cohorts are 0 3 units per army. Cohorts containing Kroxigor do not count towards the cap.

Is a skink cohort not a skink unit or am i getting the wrong meaning of cohort? or is a cohort classed as a non skirmishing skink unit?

MOMUS
08-03-2012, 18:28
This is from the rulespack:

Lizardmen
*Skink Cohorts are 0 – 3 units per army. Cohorts containing Kroxigor do not count towards the cap.
Is a skink cohort not a skink unit or am i getting the wrong meaning of cohort? or is a cohort classed as a non skirmishing skink unit?

There are two core skink unit types in the lizard army book. Cohorts are ranked up and can have kroxigor within their ranks, the other type is skirmishers.