The Fate Changers (8x Chaos Knights) 410 points
MoT
Standard and Muscian
Blasted Standard
BSB goes here

Rare
Skragla Odd Claw (chaos Spawn) 55 points

Simba Warp Claw (chaos spawn) 55 points

The Altar Of Change 150 points ( Warshrine)
MoT

zielonkak
09-03-2012, 00:18
You are lacking in deployment. To fix this I would drop the spawns, two units oh hounds, the mark on chariot, and a few marauders and take a hell cannon. That way you can cut the numbers down for your two blocks to kill. I would consider dropping warriors down to like 17 and add the bsb to it. With the extra points you could add a second unit of mauraders or another cheap exalted to add some pop to the other unit

Rosstifer
09-03-2012, 03:15
Take a Warshrine, the BSB's Favour of the Gods allows him too change the result that will affect the entire unit, which makes for some very scary Chaos Knights!

To do this drop the Spawn, and some unit Champions.

Also, consider marking the Knights Tzeentch, I think a 6+ Ward (with potential for 3+ from the Shrine) is much better than -1 to hit from ranged, especially with so many Warmachines around these days. I also think a Scroll would be better than the Blood. Other than that it's a solid list!

Akkaryn
09-03-2012, 05:53
You could also drop the banner of rage and put the blastard standard in.

Dreadlordpaul
09-03-2012, 07:48
ive got rid of the chariot as i can use the shrine to do pretty much the same job. The spawns and the war hounds are being used as meat shields and redirectors

Shadow_captain
12-03-2012, 07:00
Knights aren't what they were last edition, you may want to drop themnin favour of chosen, with mark of tzeentch, the wailing banner, and favour of the gods, as you can put the warshrine near the unit, and use the eye of the gods to roll, and favour to change the rolls favourably to be anle to get a 3+ ward (4+ ward plus the tzeentch bonus), as well as stubborn, and have enough ranks to not lose combat res against large groups of infantry

Greavious_Bodily_Harm
12-03-2012, 07:41
Knights are sick with MoK they have proven there worth tenfold I love them never leave home with out them I usually run 2 units of 5 one with my khorne lord on jugga. But list look pretty sold!!

Rosstifer
12-03-2012, 08:49
Knights aren't what they were last edition, you may want to drop themnin favour of chosen, with mark of tzeentch, the wailing banner, and favour of the gods, as you can put the warshrine near the unit, and use the eye of the gods to roll, and favour to change the rolls favourably to be anle to get a 3+ ward (4+ ward plus the tzeentch bonus), as well as stubborn, and have enough ranks to not lose combat res against large groups of infantry

I actually think Tzeentch Knights are better than Tzeentch Chosen, for a number of reasons. They have a 1+ Save, which can go to a 0+ with the EOTG table (Chosen usually have a 4+ in combat), Magical Attacks, and cause Fear which means they don't need to buy the banner to use Warshrine shenanigans (The Tzeentch Knight Bus I run has had a 3+ Ward by turn 2 every game so far). They also move alot faster, and have swiftstride and so are harder to redirect or get out the way off. You can only build the 1+ Save with a re-roll Favour of the Gods BSB if he's mounted, and he's so awesome it's almost worth taking the knights just for him.

Dreadlordpaul
12-03-2012, 09:09
Well i have played 2 games with this list so far. The first was against TK and all i lost was the hounds and maruders :D the second game was against a mono nurgle army with 18 chosen and 2 shrines he joined a chaos lord and bsb in them. I lost to him as at the end of the game all i had left was 4 knights my lord and my bsb

EndlessBug
12-03-2012, 16:31
If u really want to be cheesy. Drop both spawn and make ur warshrine in marked. Get another shrine

Shadow_captain
12-03-2012, 23:45
Also, I sense you like knights a lot, however, I do believe the lowest armour you can have is 1+, but, if knights work fot you, it's great you have 'em

Rosstifer
13-03-2012, 11:15
You can have a 0+ as the the Eye of the God's table specifically states you can have a 0+ save. Armybook overrides BRB in this case, at least that's how I was given to understand it.