2 Fell bats
= 32pts

2 Fell bats
= 32pts

RARE

Black Coach
= 195pts

TOTAL POINTS = 1999pts

3 large blocks of infantry supported by the knights/coach. The hosts/fell bats give me extra drops and are great for going after small units/war machines.

The Vamp Lord is a beast in combat with 7 S5 ASF attacks with red fury! He still has a 4+ save followed by a 4+ ward save.

Any opinions on making it better?
Time of Madness

ROCKY
10-03-2012, 04:28
very interesting list, however a few pointers: 1) asides from the vamp and black knights you dont have any real hitty power. personally i would rather take a skeleten and a ghoul unit than 2 zombie units and a skeleton unit. the coach is nice but you need something to back up you army. i would try to find pts to sneak in a mortis engine or a corpse cart. as these can really boost a vampire army. also instead of wasting all these points on a vampire lord, you could drop him. take a necro lord with some nice magic boosting items, and take a lvl 1 vamp on a barded steed, heavy armor, shield, sword of swift slaying, red fury, and the book of arkhan (or dispel scroll) thus him giving some boost in the magic phase (or countering enemy spells) and at the same time he has asf, 4 S5 attacks, red fury, 2+armor save and can go with the black knights :).