PDA

View Full Version : Random Slaanesh WoC Idea

Chrisb3
10-03-2012, 18:32
I keep thinking that 40k Dark Eldar models such as Incubi would make great Slaanesh Chaos Warriors. I'm curious as to if this has already been done?

Kalandros
10-03-2012, 18:50
I keep thinking that 40k Dark Eldar models such as Incubi would make great Slaanesh Chaos Warriors. I'm curious as to if this has already been done?

Dark Eldar Wracks as Slaanesh Chosens
http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=749591#p749591

Check the rest of his army, quite AWESOME O:

The Odor
10-03-2012, 19:11
I have been planning on doing the same for my Slaanesh force but also with Wyches for marauders and HQs for my chars.

Djekar
10-03-2012, 20:30
It's a great idea - I use Dark Eldar models in my Cult of Pleasure Dark Elf army. They are very nice models. They will fit a lot better on the 25mm bases then the 20mm ones that I put mine on.

Walls
10-03-2012, 20:50
Wow, pretty snazzy looking army. I wonder how the Black Lotus parts are to use. I love their shields, not sure how well they work with warriors though.

I once saw someone convert daemonettes into chosen as well, but haven't been able to find the picture since.

RanaldLoec
10-03-2012, 20:56
I use black lotus tribe helmets on my Slaanesh chosen.

The material is similar to finecast so its easy to cut and mold out of 40 heads only a couple where miscast. I'm waiting on 15 more.

On a side note that command group in the chosen is raging heros a french company that only do limited production runs.

Evil Hypnotist
10-03-2012, 21:00
I was toying with idea of using the Talos Pain Engine as a filler for my warriors but decided it was a bit overkill, the incubi are obviously a much better idea :)

Sexiest_hero
11-03-2012, 01:39
It's what I did. the old darkeldar models are really cheap andworkjust as well.

Rosstifer
11-03-2012, 05:12
I've seen Incubi as Chosen before, with back banners from the old Kislevites. Looked really cool! My Slaanesh Chosen are the Daemonette things by Gamezone, like Dameonettes but with a lot more Armour. Cool models as well.

Infern0
11-03-2012, 07:27
I think, that with a few tweaks, they will look amazing,Chrisb3.
AND Dark Eldar Wracks as Slaanesh Chosens are really awesome!

Sorry for a bit off-topic post, but do you think , that if I cross the Diaz daemonettes and DE whyches, they`ll work fine as DE witches?:)

Lord Squidar
11-03-2012, 07:45
Hopefully you can use my idea... but for a slaanesh sorcerer, you could use the dark eldar Sslyth model (the snake man) and use various plastic arms from the daemonettes set. Slaanesh has always been associated with snakes and boob snakes so my own humble opinion it would work rather well.

Chrisb3
11-03-2012, 11:39
Gotta love those boob snakes. :D

I'd love more pics of these conversions to get an idea of what these chosen and warriors and lords look like!