PDA

View Full Version : 2400pts WoC Tournament List,

SlayerMonka
11-03-2012, 12:42
Hey all, lucky me has a couple of tournaments coming up soon. The basics of list I am happy with. Though just the back up caster I unsure about. I will have a chance to playset the list soon. Though I am after people thoughts to start with to see anything better.

Anyways enough ramblings and on with the list;

Lords

Stab the Sorcerer 360pts
Sorcerer Lord, Lvl 4, Crown of Command, Dispell Scroll, Talisman of Endurance, Shrieking Blade
Using the Lore of Fire

Heroes

T'zar, Champion of Tzeentch 199pts
Exalted, BSB, MoT, Talisman of Preservation, Favour of the Gods, Halberd

Slice the Sorcerer 215pts
Sorcerer, Lvl 2, MoT, Disc of Tzeentch, Third Eye of Tzeentch, Golden Eye of Tzeentch, Charmed Shield
Using the Lore of Tzeentch

Core

ANGRY NAKED MEN 297pts
51 Marauders, MoK, Standard, Musician, Flails

The Changing Cohort 348pts
18 Warriors, MoT, Command, Banner of Eternal Flames, Shields

Hunting Packs 60pts
5 Dogs
5 Dogs

Special Units

The Lovers of Daisy and other pretty flowers 360pts
8 Trolls

The Chariots of Pain & Pleasure 260pts
Chariot, MoS
Chariot, MoS

Rare Units

The Familars 300pts
Warshrine, MoT
Warshrine, MoT

Grand Total 2399pts

The Tic-Tacs of the List;

Both the Sorcerer Lord and BSB join the ANGRY NAKED MEN (marauders), the Lover of Pretty Flowers (Trolls) stand close by to make use the BSB and General Bubbles.

The 2 shrines buff either the trolls or the marauders and protect the flanks, also useful as deployment drops.
The dogs are there just to fill out the deployment phase.
The chariots roam down one flank and try and smash through the side.

The back up caster I am not sure on at all? I find the Lore of Tzeentch less effective compare to the 8 main lores.
Though I want the 3rd eye on the back up caster. Thoughts please people.

Thankyou in advance

Shadow_captain
12-03-2012, 06:55
If you don't like the tzeentch spells, I'm unsure whay to say, free hero, possible insta-death attack (if not likely to do enough damage), small fireballs, in the least, it may be good for warmachine sniping, with a possible 22" charge range for flying