PDA

View Full Version : 2000pts lizardmen SCGT

MOMUS
14-03-2012, 07:41
First go at a 2000pt skirmisher list for a tournament that uses SCGT comp, browse comp here: http://www.heelanhammer.com/SCGT/SouthCoastGTRulesPack011Final.pdf

Shadow slann BSB, +1PD, Soul of stone, plaque of extra spell

Scar vet, cold one, LA, charmed shield, dawnstone, burning blade

Scar vet, cold one, LA, GW, dragonhelm, amulet of Itzl, firefly venom

Priest, cube of darkness

6X10 skirmisher skinks

2X10 cohort skinks (with musicians)

2X3 terradons

2X5 camo skinks

salamander

2 salamander

1 razordon

1 razordon

Feedback would be welcome :)

tmarichards
14-03-2012, 10:19
Scar vet, cold one, LA, charmed shield, dawnstone, sword of striking

Scar vet, cold one, LA, GW, dragonhelm, amulet of Itzl, firefly venom

I have taught you well, my young Padawan...

I'd probs go with Light on Kermit, but that's just because Light is the best Lore in the game when used with Lizardmen :p... as I found out over the weekend, Timewarped Scar-Vets are horrific

MOMUS
14-03-2012, 17:16
I could easily use light with the same list, if i did i probs would drop the +1PD in favour of becalming or drop a unit of terradons for it and use the spare pts on camo skinks. TBH i cant thinking of anything better to put on the scar vets maybe the burning blade.

Mozzamanx
14-03-2012, 17:26
Probably worth mentioning that the SCGT is 2400pts, so you have another 400 to play with.

vcassano
14-03-2012, 17:44
He just means the SCGT comp, not the actual SCGT, I believe.

MOMUS
14-03-2012, 19:42
Correct this is for axes fall, which uses SCGT comp. Two games are played at 2000ts and two are played at 2400ts. Im still working on the bigger list.

EDIT: Sword of striking changed to burning blade.

Kayosiv
18-03-2012, 04:36
Light wouldn't make sense for this list because it has 0 combat blocks. I think the flaw is that the slann has nothing to protect him from combat resolution and he has no worthy units he can join to give it to him if combat is unavoidable. He either needs the ability to be stubborn or you really need to make sure to get that flight spell off.

MOMUS
18-03-2012, 06:52
Light wouldn't make sense for this list because it has 0 combat blocks. I think the flaw is that the slann has nothing to protect him from combat resolution and he has no worthy units he can join to give it to him if combat is unavoidable. He either needs the ability to be stubborn or you really need to make sure to get that flight spell off.

I agree that light seems a more combat killy lore but it actually does work rather well with a skirmisher list, missiles complement your shooting (and another way around the cap), the 'combat' buffs are used on the scar vets to munch their way through units, net is a great spell, people will usually give up the movement of a unit rather than forfeit casting spells, this is really good for you as it slows down the enemy and lets your slippery army sneak past them, the auto rally is not really needed with awsome cold-blooded troops but its still good.

One of the reasons for the priest is so i can lore attribute to safety, catch me if you can! Might have a playtest with this list soon against chaos warriors :eek: