PDA

View Full Version : WoC 2000 points mono tzeench (no chosen allowed)

Dreadlordpaul
14-03-2012, 08:20
Lord
Chaos Lord Morkai The Fallen 318 points (joins the marauders)
Halberd
MoT
Crown Of Command
Talisman Of Presevation
Dragon helm

Heroes
Exalted Hero Vanihoc The Damned 205 points (joins the knights)
Halberd
MoT
BsB
Chaos Steed (Barded)
Talisman Of Endurance
FoTG

Chaos Sorceror Engrim Shroudson 210 points (joins the warriors)
Level 2
MoT
Infernal Puppet
Talisman Of Protection
Conjoined Homunculus

Core
23x Chaos Warriors 438 points
MoT
Shields
Full Command
Raptous Standard

39x Chaos Marauders 274 points
MoT
Light Armour and Shields
Full Command

5x War hounds 30 points

5x War Hounds 30 points

Special
7x Chaos Knights 345 points
Standard
BoEF
Muscian

Rare
War shrine 150 points
MoT

Akkaryn
14-03-2012, 08:28
Might struggle to properly kill things quickly. I can see you getting caught in tarpits very easily.

Also the boef on the chaos knights is pointless as they have magic weapons.

Dreadlordpaul
14-03-2012, 08:53
Might struggle to properly kill things quickly. I can see you getting caught in tarpits very easily.

Also the boef on the chaos knights is pointless as they have magic weapons.

the people i play against allow my chaos knights to benefit from both magical and flaming attacks, plus the bsb has no magic weapon so its only really there for him. Tarpits do not bother me too much the chaos warriors and maraders can out tarpit a tarpit

EndlessBug
14-03-2012, 09:21
Your magic phase is quite weak. Only a lvl 2 and no scrolls. Level 4 casters will walk all over you. A couple of searing dooms will see this list off quite easily.

Lacks hitting power for a WoC list.

Why ignore the rules on boef? Knights don't need it anyway.

Dreadlordpaul
14-03-2012, 10:07
Your magic phase is quite weak. Only a lvl 2 and no scrolls. Level 4 casters will walk all over you. A couple of searing dooms will see this list off quite easily.

Lacks hitting power for a WoC list.

Why ignore the rules on boef? Knights don't need it anyway.

I dont take a level 4 because i find WoC ones cost wayyyyy too much for my liking. The war shrine boosts the army as a whole.

We cant find anything that counts ensorcelled weapons as magic weapons plus various store members and the manager have all said that the banner still affects the knights.

I also find a level 2 is enough to stop the crucial spells

logan054
14-03-2012, 10:14
Problem with the list is you have far to man points in characters, at 2k you do not need more than a exalted hero as your fighting character, especially with MoT, I would personally drop the chaos lord and actually get myself another unit, the knights banner of rage and they don't need a hero, if you really must have a hero in the marauders I would put the BSB in here and drop the steed.

As your only using a lvl2 I would give him 3rd eye of Tzeentch

Chaos warriors with sorcerer need be no bigger than 19

You coudl very easily get yourself a unit of chosen or a unit of chaos warriors with the points saves which will add much more to the list, hope that helps.

Dreadlordpaul
14-03-2012, 18:12
Problem with the list is you have far to man points in characters, at 2k you do not need more than a exalted hero as your fighting character, especially with MoT, I would personally drop the chaos lord and actually get myself another unit, the knights banner of rage and they don't need a hero, if you really must have a hero in the marauders I would put the BSB in here and drop the steed.

As your only using a lvl2 I would give him 3rd eye of Tzeentch

Chaos warriors with sorcerer need be no bigger than 19

You coudl very easily get yourself a unit of chosen or a unit of chaos warriors with the points saves which will add much more to the list, hope that helps.

thanks for the reply :) this list is using every model i currently have so i need the chaos lord and so many warriors. Plus people in my area fear my chaos lord builds for some reason. I really dont like knights with the banner of rage in a tzeench list as it feels untzeenchy. Third eye is meh for me it never does much for me as people always keep their wizards with good spells out of LoS of my sorceror so it never does a great deal for me