PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Find a Model!!!!

thrawn
15-03-2012, 19:05
Hey there, so i'm planning to start a Chaos Dwarf army, and I'm going to use the Castellan but swap his hand holding the Dead Chaos Dwrf head to hold a standard instead.

I remember seeing a standard that I thought would be perfect, a Dwarf (not CHaos Dwarf) hanging dead from the top of the standard. I remember seeing this model, but now I can't find it anywhere. I'm pretty sure it was a troll standard, but am I wrong? Does anyone know?

NixonAsADaemonPrince
15-03-2012, 19:06
You probably want to close this thread and start another in General Discussion ;)

Good luck with your army :)

Akusho6
15-03-2012, 19:09
Hey there, so i'm planning to start a Chaos Dwarf army, and I'm going to use the Castellan but swap his hand holding the Dead Chaos Dwrf head to hold a standard instead.

I remember seeing a standard that I thought would be perfect, a Dwarf (not CHaos Dwarf) hanging dead from the top of the standard. I remember seeing this model, but now I can't find it anywhere. I'm pretty sure it was a troll standard, but am I wrong? Does anyone know? It was in the blister for the OLD Black Orc command when they were metal models. The Dwarf was tied up and looks like he is skewered from the **** through his body by the Standard's pole. ALSO one of my most favorite standards I have ever seen.

Marauder Carl
15-03-2012, 19:28
It was in the blister for the OLD Black Orc command when they were metal models. The Dwarf was tied up and looks like he is skewered from the **** through his body by the Standard's pole.

I just spotted that blister the other day in my LGS old blisters box. If you still want it and cant track one down, holler.

Why
15-03-2012, 19:48
This should be in Warhammer general. Can some body close this.

ArtificerArmour
15-03-2012, 22:13
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WARHAMMER-FANTASY-BLACK-ORC-METAL-COMMAND-STANDARD-BEARER-F-/150775106940?pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&hash=item231ae58d7c

this one?

Morkash
15-03-2012, 22:13
As others said, it is the old metal Black Orc Standard Bearer. This guy on the right: http://www.ccgtrader.net/images/23175.jpg

thrawn
15-03-2012, 22:27
I just spotted that blister the other day in my LGS old blisters box. If you still want it and cant track one down, holler.

thanks mate! but now that i know what model it is i'll get it on ebay.

this is so funny, because that's what i thought it was (black orc std. bearer) but when i checked ebay for oop black orcs i couldn't find it.

thanks guys!