PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Lore Atribute

larabic
16-03-2012, 07:15
Question about the lore of Vampires Lore attribute, it says something to the effect of: When a Vampire spell is cast they may heal a model with in 12". I take this to mean a model that is currently alive with in 12" ie a multi wound creature or character. A friend of mine takes it as raising a single wound model to a unit with in 12" in addition to the option of healing a model (one or the other not both). I see his point as the wording on the rest of the spells that bring models back do say "heal" but i think it isn't what they intended, I argue that a dead model isn't with in 12" and can't be "healed" to come back, i looked and they have no FAQ yet and didn't see this posted anywhere else, so what do you guys think? And if any one with the spell cards or book can clarify the wording for me that would be a great help to figuring this out.

Symrivven
16-03-2012, 08:26
The lore attribute can only be used to heal (aka only works on multiple wound models that have lost at least one wound), it can not be used to resurrect models.

Smogg
16-03-2012, 08:33
When you use the Lore Attribute Curse of Undeath "...The wizard (or friendly model within 12") instantly recovers a single wound lost earlier in battle"
So yes, you can use it on any multi-wound model of any type, that is wounded.

Curse of Undeath does not resurrect fallen warriors, so you cannot bring back dead models to life.

Mr. Shine
17-03-2012, 00:42
Perhaps most importantly, models with zero wounds are not, generally having been removed from play, on the board anyway, let alone within 12".

hazmiter
17-03-2012, 04:18
I'll agree with this, as the wording states heal, not ressurect.