PDA

View Full Version : Palladium games in a world of hurt

loco_smoko
27-04-2006, 08:03
Hi all

On different parts of these forums I have heard people referencing palladium games and rifts from time to time.
If you ever enjoyed their systems then you should read this open letter from Kevin Siembieda, the founder and genius behind palladium.

http://forums.palladium-megaverse.com/viewtopic.php?t=57048&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0
(hmm never posted a weblink on these forums before I hope it works)

Granted it looks to some) like they are just begging for a hand out but I have played many of the games they have produced, and I have groused about some of the proofing and mechanics, but they have bought me many decades of enjoyment.
So I'll be picking up a print in the none to distant.
Heck I've always wanted to be known as a hero of the megaverse.

Cheers

Jerry

New Cult King
27-04-2006, 08:11
I donno... Palladium games always sounded good to me in theory, but I found that not only were the characters needlessly complex to create, the races and classes were wildly unbalanced.

Meh. I like McD20 anyway ;)

starlight
27-04-2006, 08:26
Wow......just wow....:( Asking for help can be one of the hardest things in business.:(

I *do* think that I'll be ordering one.......at least. If only to keep the competition going and make sure that gamers have options to spend their money.:D

Kage2020
28-04-2006, 01:24
I really don't like the Palladium system, but I think I'll be ordering one of those as well...

Kage