PDA

View Full Version : Markus Wulfhart

Shyvax
09-04-2012, 08:51
In the Empire book, it is said that you can upgrade some huntsman to become Markus Wulfhart's men. but it also said that it cost 3 points per huntsman. Is it an additionnal 3 point on top of their initial price or they cost 3 point each. Also does it counts as Lord & Heroes point or they still count as special units?

I really like this character and its background, I am thinking doing a shooty army with this character as a central piece. Might not be very efficient, but should be fun to have a lot of archers/huntsman.

BlackPawl
09-04-2012, 09:06
In the Empire book, it is said that you can upgrade some huntsman to become Markus Wulfhart's men. but it also said that it cost 3 points per huntsman. Is it an additionnal 3 point on top of their initial price or they cost 3 point each. Also does it counts as Lord & Heroes point or they still count as special units?

I really like this character and its background, I am thinking doing a shooty army with this character as a central piece. Might not be very efficient, but should be fun to have a lot of archers/huntsman.

It cost 3 points more - otherwise it would not make sense that they are cheaper and better!

Or if they could be bought for 3 points I would also buy Queek stormvermins for 4 points (normaly they would cost more than 10 points, so it would be a good bargain for more ws and strenght). :)

Mr_Rose
09-04-2012, 09:19
To upgrade something you need to have the thing to upgrade already, you can't just buy the upgrade and expect it to work. Or have you been buying command models for 10pts and not paying for the three basic models you need first?

Shyvax
09-04-2012, 09:22
yes make sense, was just double checking as it is a special character. that was my thought as well. thanks guys

stainawarjar
09-04-2012, 10:34
Huntsmen for 3 points each would almost make Markus worth his points, and we can't have that ;)