PDA

View Full Version : Preordering FW stuff at Warhammer World

Kijamon
09-04-2012, 09:31
Hey guys,

Just wondering if any one has preordered a forgeworld piece at warhammer world and if it comes with free delivery? The website suggests that any forgeworld order is free delivery if placed in store but makes no indication if that is only for items they could have in stock or not.

I've put a phone order in for cash on collection for 220 worth of resin (stuff that's already released) but after specifically phoning both FW and warhammer world to ask about the storm eagle preorders they put it up the next day after my order!

That would bump me over the free delivery if I ordered direct from FW so I'm a bit peeved if I have to then pay an extra tenner for the storm eagle to be shipped just because they didn't want to let slip that the next day they were going to put it up for preordering.

tl;dr has any one preordered something that is on the FW "new stuff" direct from warhammer world and had free delivery?

Deamon-forge
09-04-2012, 10:09
all stuff come free delivery if ordered at WHW

Kijamon
11-04-2012, 09:04
Yep you were right Deamon-forge. As long as it can be selected on the websites it can be ordered free delivery.