PDA

View Full Version : Medusa V London Megabattle

Sgt Whiskey Swiper
29-04-2006, 11:15
This is in its preliminary stages of planning.

I am organising a massive interforum megabattle which will most likely take place in London.

I've contacted GW who said that if we send them a report that it will probably become official Medusa V fluff. I've got my idea on a possible venue and was wondering if any North London clubs or GcN clubs give me a shout on other days.

The time would be late June/Early July - on a Saturday most probably - so it is after exams for those with exams. This is just to get an idea of Warseer members interested, and I'll also advertise it on B+c, Dakka, 40kO, Bootcamp, and any other sites...

Any thoughts? May be an 'entry fee' to fund the venue and maybe some scenery - anyone who could lend any would be greatly appreaciated...

~Swipe.

philbrad2
29-04-2006, 11:27
Seeing as its a massed game for Medusa V wouldn't GWHQ at Lenton be a better venue for UK gamers? Pretty central in the country plus there's a more than adequate gamin hall on hand?

:chrome:

Sgt Whiskey Swiper
29-04-2006, 11:30
:p

But the cost to go to Lenton is insane for many :P

So London is central to the South - hence the London megabattle ;)

~Swipe.

Chaos and Evil
29-04-2006, 12:47
London is where the most gamers are, the reason GW have their HQ in Lenton is not 'because it's central for gamers', but because it's cheap. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, count me as interested, where is your location?

Anvils Hammer
29-04-2006, 12:51
Im interested, but Ive got a busy summer coming up, so Ill need an exact date before I can commit.

Green Grot
29-04-2006, 12:53
Ohh, I'm interested.

If you wnat some ork players you might wanna try asking around the WAAAGH! Forum.

Sgt Whiskey Swiper
29-04-2006, 13:28
Will do.

Maybe cockfosters, the church hall there is big, and usually happy to do these style events - no idea on cost, should not be much.

cockfosters is on the Piccadily Line, and the church is 5 minutes away from the station.

I'm North London, cuffley to be exact nr Potters Bar.

~Swipe.

ArtificerArmour
29-04-2006, 14:18
London is where the most gamers are, the reason GW have their HQ in Lenton is not 'because it's central for gamers', but because it's cheap. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, count me as interested, where is your location?

No, because GW was created in Nottingham. How could you not know that?

Chaos and Evil
29-04-2006, 16:05
No, because GW was created in Nottingham. How could you not know that?

And they started up business there because?

Thankyou. :rolleyes:

ArtificerArmour
29-04-2006, 16:14
...They lived there.