PDA

View Full Version : Lord Patriarch Jherinien Iisghul

Icewalker
06-06-2005, 00:17
In order to know the rules for all of this stuff, you will have to visit the CODEX: ICEWALKERS link in my sig. There is also a whole webpage devoted to this dude, but IT HAS NO RULES FOR HIM. The webpage has all of his fluff on it. Here's his profile and he can only be used in games of 2k+.

Pts:300
WS:10
BS:5
S:6
T:6
W:4
I:7
A:6
Ld:10
Sv:3/3
Weapons/Wargear: Blood Stone of Iisvhaj, Blades of Iisyul, Armour of Illusions.

SPECIAL RULES:
Blood Stone of Iisvhaj: The Blood Stone of Iisvhaj makes the Lord Patriarch fearless and his 3+ armour save is invulnerable (but it can be used as both a normal and invulnerable save).

Blades of Iisyul: the Blades of Iisyul count as a Blade of Illusions with the following exceptions: it's mastercrafted, counts as rending, and adds 2d6+ attacks on the charge rather than the normal d6+.

Armour of Illusions: The Armour of Illusions is bizzarre contraption. When being shot at, the enemy must test if they can see them just as if it were in nightfighting. If they can't see him, they may not shoot at any other unit. If it is an actual nightfight scenario, then this is overrided. In close-combat, all enemies are at -1 to hit.

Lord Patriarch Emperor: Having been the greatest Emperor of the Iisvhaj empire, all friendly units within 12" of Jherinien Iisghul will become fearless in close-combat and gain one extra attack. If he suffers a wound, he may switch places with another model in the squad to show his men taking a wound for him.

Icehell Royal Guardians: If he takes a Royal Guardian retinue, he will instead have Icehell Royal Guardians. They have the following profiles.

Pts: 100
WS:6
BS:0
S:5
T:4
W:3
I:5
A:4
Ld:10
Sv:3/4
Squads: 1-3
Weapons: Doomlash

They are way powerful and so I just want your input. Perhaps I should boost their usage up to only 2.5k+?

warlordgrubnatz
04-07-2005, 19:42
this is cool, expensive. prehaps you could just slightly take down the ws(sat 7) and reduct a few points. other than that its great.

TheSonOfAbbadon
04-07-2005, 19:46
You have failed to take into account that something with a rule saying that it instant kills, say Abbadon's sword, then if Abbadon hits with his attack your 300pt supreme lord of doooOOm only gets a 3+ invulnerable save then he's dead.