PDA

View Full Version : GW Batch Codes

Acolyte
01-05-2006, 00:51
Simple question-where the heck are the batch codes located on GW Battalion boxes?
I ask because I bought a Dwarf Battalion that was short a cannon, and GW needs the batch code to send me a new one, but I can't find the damn thing!

The Ape
01-05-2006, 01:13
Sometimes its a white sticker near the barcode

Wintermute
01-05-2006, 08:45
And sometimes the Batch Codes are not put on...

BlazeXI
01-05-2006, 10:17
Simple question-where the heck are the batch codes located on GW Battalion boxes?
I ask because I bought a Dwarf Battalion that was short a cannon, and GW needs the batch code to send me a new one, but I can't find the damn thing!

If you called/emailed them about it and they asked you for the code, simply ask them where to locate it on the box. I've just taken one of my more recent purchases and could not find the batch code as well. I do however recall stickers wih batch codes.

Ohman
01-05-2006, 12:15
GW recently changed their batchcodes. It's now stamped directly on the box in white ink. It can be very hard to spot it if it's stamped on a bright area of the box.

Kodamas
01-05-2006, 12:34
In my experience the batch code is normally a sticker on the plastic wrapping. Which means it is now probably in the bin.

Echos

kermit
01-05-2006, 16:00
Ya, my crusader when I opened it didn't have the batch code either... I even looked on the plastic.

Did you know that the cannon is on the organ cannon sprue?!?

I guess you should have got the defiler instead!

Acolyte
01-05-2006, 18:34
Yeah, in retrospect...then again, I basically got the box for $50. You should hand out $80 first prizes more often.
And I couldn't find the batch sticker on it. Damn. Maybe the store will have it on file...

But you have a point about them. That gap between the front and back is nasty!