MoT,
Halberds,
FC,
Favour of the Gods,
Banner of Rage.

Warshrine 130.

Warshrine of Tzeentch 150.

Hellcannon 205.

Deployment normally consists of me placing dogs when I'm not sure and picking my combats, Everything performs well independently, the flanks are covered on one side by a hellcannon and sorcerer lord, on the other side 2 warshrines

This army performs really well against VC and O&G they are the only armies I play regularly. The Shrines, Chosen and lord are so hard to kill that its very hard for my opponents to score any points. Third eye is amazing, dropping winds of undeath on a 10 deep bus of skeletons is fantastic, so is foot of gork. Everything is frenzied and I'm better at predicting my opponents moves thane they are at baiting my frenzied units, I worry about coming up against a more experienced player who will know exactly how to deal with my frenzied horde.

My Hellcannon never behaves but I love it.

I posted it up here to see if anyone can help sharpen my list up or throw in some new ideas as this list is fairly vanilla and to help new players as I have been working on this list for a few years now and its comparitively easy to win with.

Thanks for reading,
ogredan