PDA

View Full Version : parts rundown of each Elysian set

my_name_is_tudor
02-05-2006, 01:04
I was wondering if anyone could give me a rundown of the parts included in each 'box' of elysians (ie. a sniper squad, a standard squad, etc etc). Pictures would be handy.

I'm thinking of making a kill team as a prelude to my Karadz Westers army (Which are based on elysians), and would like to know which kit is best to get the best variety of parts.

Also, does anyone know how easy it is to attach the weapons in the Elysian Weapon Pack to the relevant arms? Is it possible without heavy converting, or are they best of representing un-used weapons?

Emperors Teeth
01-07-2006, 16:06
I don't have every Elysian set, but I can make a good start... and I'm waiting for paint to dry on my test-Elysian so I got aaaages!

There are a large number of sprues spread accross the Elysian range. Many of these are used in several sets.

---------------------------------

Sprue A: 2 bent over torsos, 3 upright torsos. 1 arm holding gun to side.

Sprue AB: 3 pairs lasgun arms, 1 plasmagun (-stands) + related arms

Sprue AC: 1 command shoulder pad, 1 head with visor up (commander), 1 Power Fist, 1 laspistol arm, 1 clenched fist arm, 1 empty laspistol clip, 1 monocular, 1 pair special weapon stands, 1 medipack, 1 long equipment pouch, 1 laspistol clip pouch.

Sprue AD: 1 pair lasgun arms, 2 shoulder pads, 1 arm opening ammo puch, 1 loose lasgun clip, 1 clenched fist arm.

Sprue AE: 2 standing legs, 1 kneeling legs, 3 meltaguns

Sprue AF: 3 sets of arms intended for metaguns/plasmaguns, 1 pair clenched fist arms.

Sprue AG: 1 meltagun, 1 plasmagun, 1 grenade launcher, 1 flamer (inc hose and backpack), 4 special weapon legs.

Sprue AH: 3 lasguns, 1 sniper rifle, 1 laspistol, 1 laspistol holster, 2 special weapon legs.

Sprue AK: Drop Zone trasponder, 3 trasponder legs, 1 drop zone transponder arial, 4 drop zone beacons.

Sprue AL: complete set of parts for heavy weapon drop-case grav chute.

Sprue AM: Open heavy weapon drop-case, drop case lid

Sprue AN: Mortar sitting in foam padding, Heavy Bolter sittng in foam padding.

Sprue AO: Heavy Weapon Drop-case embedded into ground

Sprue B: 4 sets of lasgun arms in various poses.

Sprue C: 3 sets of lasgun arms in various poses and a grenade launcher set. Also contains a sergeants shoulder pad (eagle embossed on it).

Sprue D: 2 standing legs, comm link head and caster, grenade throwing arm, demo charge arm, pointing finger arm.

Sprue E: 4 sets of legs; standing, running, 2 dif' kneeling.

Sprue F: 5 heads and 5 canteens.

Sprue G: 10 shoulder pads

Sprue H: 5 spare lasgun cells in pouches, 5 loose grenades and 5 knives in sheaths.

Sprue I: 5 grav chutes (rockets at various angles)

Sprue J: 1 lasgun arm set, 3 lying on ground legs, 1 stretched out body.

Sprue K: 3 kneeling legs (2 varieties), arm opening ammo pouch, clenched fist arm.

Sprue M: 3 sets special/heavy weapon legs, monocular, combat knife in sheath, canteen.

Sprue N: Heavy bolter, open heavy bolter ammo case, ammo chain, case lid, close heavy bolter ammo case, 1 set heavy bolter arms.

Sprue O: 3 bet over bodies, 1 upright body, 1 stretched out body, 1 loose lasgun, 1 head.

Sprue P: 2 arms carrying lasguns (1 L, 1 R), 2 clenched fist arms (1 L, 1 R), 1 arm with pal open (intended for feeding HB ammo chain).

Sprue T: 3 pairs lasgun arms, meltagun set and sergeants shoulder pad.

Sprue U: Laspistol arm, arm with clenched fist, laspistol holster, monocular, 2 special weapon struts, medipack, pair of pouches, long pouch.

---------------------------------

I'll add to this list as I inevitably expand my army... I'll list what each set comes with later on. I'm tired now lol!

Emperors Teeth
01-07-2006, 16:21
Assume that if you order a unit with grav chutes enough of sprue I will come with them to equip the whole squad.

Infantry Squad:

Sprue A x 2
Sprue B x 1
Sprue C x 1
Sprue D x 1
Sprue E x 2
Sprue F x 2
Sprue G x 2
Sprue H x 2

Command HQ:

Sprue A x 1
Sprue AB x 1
Sprue AC x 1
Sprue D x 1
Sprue E x 1
Sprue F x 1
Sprue G x 1
Sprue H x 1

Command Squad:

Sprue A x 1
Sprue D x 1
Sprue E x 1
Sprue F x 1
Sprue T x 1
Sprue U x 1

Meltagun Squad

Sprue AD x 1
Sprue AE x 1
Sprue AF x 1
Sprue F x 1
Sprue G x 1
Sprue H x 1
Sprue J x 1
Sprue M x 1
Sprue O x 1

Heavy Bolter Squad

Sprue AO x 1
Sprue F x 1
Sprue G x 1
Sprue H x 1
Sprue J x 1
Sprue K x 1
Sprue M x 1
Sprue N x 1
Sprue O x 1
Sprue P x 1

Weapons pack
Sprue AG x 2
Sprue AH x 2

t-tauri
01-07-2006, 19:28
Also, does anyone know how easy it is to attach the weapons in the Elysian Weapon Pack to the relevant arms? Is it possible without heavy converting, or are they best of representing un-used weapons?
Lasgun arms are difficult to convert to special weapons because the bullpup magazine is generally against the forearm. It's a cut and greenstuff job for most of them. You really need the arms from the command squad or meltagunners to easily use for the special weapons.

pablofiasco
01-07-2006, 19:55
ok, one of the picutres on forgworld for thier "Elysian Command HQ" shows a "senior officer" with a swank looking left hand powerfist, which spru is that on?

link to picture: http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/edthq.htm

Emperors Teeth
02-07-2006, 01:36
Dunno, cause I aint got it. But if it comes in the command HQ, you aint got much choice but to buy the whole squad!

Chaos and Evil
02-07-2006, 08:45
It comes in the Command HQ set, and I completely forgot the number of the sprue.... my Avatar is wearing one though!

pompeyladbfp
02-07-2006, 11:15
also buying a large number of units gives you spares, best sets are meltagun and flamer sets at £20 a guy you get a spare body with flamer and you get some spare special weapon arms with meltagun unit, combined with spare legs you get with command squads allows you to bulk up army