PDA

View Full Version : TK vs Dwarves 2500 Watch Tower

bigbear bailey
29-05-2012, 05:02
Please subscribe and comment, makes me want to do more for some reason lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urajgJYjqVI&feature=youtu.be

Razakel
30-05-2012, 03:18
Subscribed and liked.

Your observations on the Dwarves interested me, particularly when you stated his number of War Machines are bad. I would disagree, particularly at 2,500 points, although I also think Bolt Throwers have lost a lot of utility since 8th came out. At 2,500 points, though, it's relatively common for me to see 4-6 war machines in Dwarf armies of that size, often 2x Organ Gun, 2x Grudge Thrower 1x Cannon. I don't necessarily think his number of War Machines was bad, but he placed pretty much all of them in the same location and you exploited it really well with your carrion and entombed beneath the sands units.

If you're going to pack that many war machines into one place, it should generally be in a table corner with a big brick of Warriors or at least Quarrellers guarding them. Failing that a few roaming Dragon Slayers can be kryptonite to war machine hunters. You played the scenario and your opponent well, I hope you'll upload another video against him in a few weeks once he's had a chance to get grounded in Dwarves.

bigbear bailey
30-05-2012, 04:29
I will make sure he reads your post. They guys I play with are pretty close to me so the watch and read updates on comments as well, so keep them coming. And thank you for the compliments sir, maybe some tiem I will borrow his stunties and show him a thing or two lol (meaning I used to own dwarves back in the day and won a couple tournies with them, not that I am a golden God!)

Elyrioth
31-05-2012, 09:47
Video is removed? When I click on the link :(

bigbear bailey
31-05-2012, 17:02
Fixed it sorry! Was trying to get all the videos in categories and BAMB deleted one ha ha.

Elyrioth
01-06-2012, 10:07
Thanks! Will watch when I get home from work.