PDA

View Full Version : Video Border Prince Campaign Logs

Djekar
03-06-2012, 20:15
Hey everybody! We have a small campaign going on right now - 4 armies (High Elves, Lizardmen, Ogres and Dark Elves) plus a randomly moving fifth army (Orcs and Goblins). We decided that we would start recording the games, and even some of the map turns. To facilitate everyone in our group's use of the channel, we started a new youtube channel - Bromance WarGaming.

Here is part one of game 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1ZQQTPaCZE) and here is part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8XGxn-8Hu4). Let us know what you think. I'm pretty much the only active member of Warseer right now, but most other people troll along and should get your comments/concerns in due time.

Just a note: We are all either new players or starting new armies - so there will be a lack of painted models. One of the reasons that we are doing this is to encourage us to get on that painting, as well as to get some fun feedback from the community.

Enjoy!

Game 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP5jV8-pEbQ&feature=plcp)

Unrelated 2700 point tourney practice game between Ogres and Dark Elves (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWWAy6vBVpY)
Second unrelated 2700 practice game (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_61mi6UvJY&feature=g-all-u)

Game 1 of Campaign Turn 6 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNS2EmYz-UM) Dark Elves vs. Lizardmen
Game 2 of Campaign Turn 6 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4PhjZN8540) Orcs & Goblins vs. High Elves

Random 1500pt Ogres vs. High Elves (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AtUIqbV7y0) - Jody and Chris haven't played yet and so they decided to fight it out to find out who's the best. Man, this is a great game - I highly recommend it.

Campaign Turn 7 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnPO6yJSZT0&feature=plcp)

Campaign Turn 8. Or 9. We haven't figured it out yet. Probably 9. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YGcEwzFpA0&feature=plcp)
Turn 9 Game 1 - Orcs vs. Lizards (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwonl0Vlygk&feature=plcp)
Turn 9 Game 2 - High Elves vs. Ogres (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d7VhYQ2Qx0)

Tournament Prep 2500 Ogres vs. Dark Elves (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex8c59eq0z8&feature=g-all-u)

Turn 10 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysPlhwLf3HU&feature=g-all-u)

Dark Elves vs. Lizardmen in Turn 10 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGV8jBEMWus&feature=plcp)
High Elves vs. Ogres in Turn 10 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x03qu4FJj10&feature=plcp)

Turn 11 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi-QThEf2HM&feature=plcp)
1800 HE vs 1500 O&G (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzyD4GJB7wU&feature=g-all-u)
1650 HE vs 1600 Ogres (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H34ZvwWCycU&feature=g-all-u)

-Totenkopf-
03-06-2012, 20:34
nice match.. only one video for the game was really needed.. looking forward to the rest of your campaign

BooMeRLiNSKi
04-06-2012, 11:04
Interested to see this one develop, maybe you should do a review of the campaign map, rules you are using for it and story so far? It all depends on how much time and effort you want to put in, but I find the idea of following a series of reports on a map based campaign with multiple players about the most compelling thing to appear in video reports for awhile, so it would be worth putting the time and effort in to up the professionalism slightly. Don't take that as criticism, they are fine as is... I just think you are on to something here and it'd be worth the extra time and effort for the polish.

There were sound problems halfway (ish) through the first video, I just turned my sound up of course but you may want to check what is happening there.

Two thumbs up, will watch again :)

TsukeFox
04-06-2012, 11:57
Cool cool-
Need a little more lighting and some close up on those mighty armies when clutch events are happing.

Djekar
04-06-2012, 12:18
Right now we are using iPads for our video, though Jody says that the quality of picture as well as the audio is better off of his iPhone, so I think that we'll try and see if we can't do better that way. If that fails, we either are or have friends who are tech-savvy - we intend for the quality to improve! Close ups, painted models and less of my finger over the microphone! /shameface

And Boomer - we are going to record our next campaign session which should be this Friday - and we are going to go over the rules and give you views of the map and all that. I'm glad that the idea interests you - we thought it was pretty dang interesting ourselves!

Thanks for the views and comments guys, we will certainly take them into account and keep these things coming!

TsukeFox
08-06-2012, 05:22
So for the siege battle:

Perhaps a rule can be made that charges are allowed from connecting walls- ?

Maybe allow charges from the wall to the courtyard-?

Did the defender of a wall get a special bonus against attackers in close combat?
Maybe a +1 armour save-??

How was the points determined for the defender& attacker? Seems like maybe a fairer match could have been made if defense got 500-700 less points. Dunno

Djekar
08-06-2012, 13:15
@Tsuke:
We talked about assaulting from 1 wall to another before the game and decided against it. After the game we revised our opinions and decided that for further games we were going to allow that.

As for the walls and courtyard, we just used the standard building rules - so no special bonuses and no charging out of them into the courtyard. We *do* wave the 1" rule within the courtyard and require that the defender not be "gamey" and leave all of his units right up against the inside of the courtyard walls. Another fun rule that we decided after the fact involves the side of the castle with a (working! I mean, come on - kids toys these days!) drawbridge: we said that if the wall with the drawbridge is not defended that the bridge is lowered allowing units to get in through that. Also the defender can lower the bridge if he desires, like if you have cavalry that you want to sally forth with, or a super unit to beat up on other stuff, or even just excellent stallers. However if the bridge is voluntarily lowered, it doesn't come up until the start of the defender's next turn. One last rule that we made after the fact - no more lords. This prevents the siege from being a non event with either the unkillable dreadlord holding/taking a wall single handedly (though very flavorful!) or magic from being the deciding factor, since it is *much* easier for the attacker to fit in a level 3-4 wizard than the defender.

As far points - we did the attacker at 2000 and the defender at 1000 + 150 from being in a fortified city. I felt like the game was pretty balanced at that point value. I certainly didn't feel like as the defender I was at an overwhelming advantage such that I needed to drop any points!

Also note that the top post has been updated with game 2 of campaign turn 5!

TsukeFox
09-06-2012, 18:25
In the Ogre vs DE battle A lesson to be learned is to always plan out the turn before declarations are made.

For instance @11:50
The Maneaters look about 12/14" away from either of the cold one knight units-who of charged could not flee.

TsukeFox
10-06-2012, 04:04
@20:52

Great play by Chris & his ogres to to redirect those crossbow men to block the hydra from flank charging.

Not sure however on what the ogres can do against that Calvary-

Djekar
10-06-2012, 06:05
First point updated with superfluous 2700 point games. Campaign turn 6 to follow soon (we hope!)

TsukeFox
14-06-2012, 02:30
Totally dig how the Mean Green acts the same way barbarians do in Civilization.

Djekar
14-06-2012, 12:35
We got our campaign turn 6 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BCZyWNEjb8) posted up. It's pretty short. Let us know if anything needs more explanation and we'll try to hit it when we do turn 7 this Wednesday!

TsukeFox
17-06-2012, 05:33
Diggen the close ups on the battle field!!

Djekar
18-06-2012, 03:05
1st Post updated with turn 6 games and their results. Turn 7 is this Wednesday, so we should have it up before the weekend. Also, we just started a Facebook page if you want to follow us there - we'll be posting the games there along with some other bits and bobs.

Lord Cedric
18-06-2012, 06:08
Hey Djekar. I've watched several of your Campaign videos and wanted to say that you guys are doing good! It's one thing to not only start up with the hobby, but to do it with a campaign is pretty involving. Kudos to you guys for continuing and sticking with it.

Your overall video recording is better and has improved quite a bit since your first. I like hearing the players take on how their turn went and their overall thougths on the game as well as an MVP unit. We do that in our club as well and I think it helps with the tactical learning of the game.

The Border Princes is the campaign that I have wanted to start with my club, but our schedules are so different that even getting a game in is pretty hard, sadly. How hard was/is it to get together and play? Also, good job on your mapping of the campaign progress. When each faction submits their actions for a turn, do all of you do that in-person? Or just some of you while the action commands are already turned in? Also, what was your initial starting points for your first army.. if you already gave that, then sorry, I must have missed it. I am assuming that you are going with the direct rules from the Generals Compendium then - have you guys come accross certain rules that just don't fit right yet? If so, have you changed them, or have you made any house rules in addition-to or in-place of a book rule?

Sorry for all the questions! I am just really glad to be able to see this specific campaign unfold so I have a better idea on how to run it in the future for my club.

In regards to your last video on Campaign Turn 6 - I think Jody's High Elves Elyrian Reavers were a subtle MVP who just wouldn't die. lol! Great job with them. Also, he mentioned that he absolutely hates fighting chariots thus his determination to destroy the Goblin Wolf Chariot. Does he plan on having (or does he have) any chariots of his own in-campaign yet? Personally, I really like playing with and against them as they are an Attack or Go Home unit with enough threat to be targeted yet not enough points to worry about point sinking imo. Playing High Elves against an Orcs and Goblins army can be discerning for the HE player in that they field so few models compared to the very large assortment an O&G army can field. hehe - just look at that gigantic Squig block for instance! WOW. lol. (out of curiosity, what were the staring points for each army in that game?). Both Jody and Matt played a really fun and close game. Kudos to them both (and maybe next time, Jody's dice can get a better blessing from the dice gods).

- Lord Cedric

Djekar
18-06-2012, 14:50
Hey Djekar. I've watched several of your Campaign videos and wanted to say that you guys are doing good! It's one thing to not only start up with the hobby, but to do it with a campaign is pretty involving. Kudos to you guys for continuing and sticking with it.

Your overall video recording is better and has improved quite a bit since your first. I like hearing the players take on how their turn went and their overall thougths on the game as well as an MVP unit. We do that in our club as well and I think it helps with the tactical learning of the game.

Thanks! We certainly are glad that you are watching and that you are liking it! We are all really glad to continually be improving, so thanks for letting us know that it's working! Let's just hope that you are still interested at the end of 25 campaign turns - that'll be quite a few battles more!

The Border Princes is the campaign that I have wanted to start with my club, but our schedules are so different that even getting a game in is pretty hard, sadly. How hard was/is it to get together and play?
Well it took a good bit of pre-planning to get a night that we could all come together on, and to decide how much time we would have between turns. We settled on Wednesdays every other week, which gives us 2 weeks to schedule and play the games we need to. So far that has worked fine - we just schedule our games around the stuff that is happening at the time, so it's pretty flexible. When we start having more games than 2-3 in a turn we might even lengthen the time in between turns if scheduling becomes too rough. We do have 1 new father (Chris) and a father with another on the way (Jody) so those things do take priority!

Also, good job on your mapping of the campaign progress. When each faction submits their actions for a turn, do all of you do that in-person? Or just some of you while the action commands are already turned in?
We are all present, but we write the orders on slips of paper and don't reveal them until everyone is done. Movement is then done simultaneously (so one banner can leave a map section while another one enters). Theoretically someone could submit their moves without being present, the rest of us would just have to not cheat and look at where they were going before we submitted our moves.

Also, what was your initial starting points for your first army.. if you already gave that, then sorry, I must have missed it.
Each army is starting at 1500 points. If you are asking where we started expanding from, then we picked as per the General's Compendium - we rolled off with the highest roller picking first any map section at least 1 away from a board edge and not including any special sections or road sections. We then proceeded in decending roll order until everyone had placed their HQ. The banners moved out from there to capture territories.

I am assuming that you are going with the direct rules from the Generals Compendium then - have you guys come accross certain rules that just don't fit right yet? If so, have you changed them, or have you made any house rules in addition-to or in-place of a book rule?
Pretty much we are running straight out of the General's Compendium with the modification to the point total (GC recommends 2250 I believe). There have been a few issues that we've had to iron out - notably that the ogres don't have a map based special rule! We all came together to make one up that we like, and Chris was very excited about it and the rest of us thought it was very flavorful as well. When we meet something that hasn't translated well from 6th edition we generally just hash it out before we do the relevant campaign turn. Overall, however, we are playing things very straight forward.

Sorry for all the questions! I am just really glad to be able to see this specific campaign unfold so I have a better idea on how to run it in the future for my club.
Don't worry about it - we love answering questions!

In regards to your last video on Campaign Turn 6 - I think Jody's High Elves Elyrian Reavers were a subtle MVP who just wouldn't die. lol! Great job with them. Also, he mentioned that he absolutely hates fighting chariots thus his determination to destroy the Goblin Wolf Chariot. Does he plan on having (or does he have) any chariots of his own in-campaign yet? Personally, I really like playing with and against them as they are an Attack or Go Home unit with enough threat to be targeted yet not enough points to worry about point sinking imo. Playing High Elves against an Orcs and Goblins army can be discerning for the HE player in that they field so few models compared to the very large assortment an O&G army can field. hehe - just look at that gigantic Squig block for instance! WOW. lol. (out of curiosity, what were the staring points for each army in that game?). Both Jody and Matt played a really fun and close game. Kudos to them both (and maybe next time, Jody's dice can get a better blessing from the dice gods).
Jody hasn't run any chariots yet, but as he says, he is pretty new, and he doesn't have a lot of diversity in his model collection as of yet. Also, even though no one would be very upset, he doesn't want to proxy, so chariots are out for a bit. I actually haven't asked him what he thinks about running them, but I know that he lurks around on Warseer, so maybe he'll come let us know! As far as the starting points, we are playing all games at a flat 1500 point limit with some map based ability to change (fortification, special map sections, etc). Also, as I am Matt, I'll pretend I didn't hear you hope for Jody to get better dice!

Jamesc1v2
18-06-2012, 17:56
Cedric, thanks for the encouragement! I have been thinking if running chariots, but am still not sold that 85 points is worth it for me, especially in 1500 points. I really like the lion chariots, but again, 140 points is a lot to sink when I can get almost 5 dragon princes for the same, or run 9 of my infantry specials for 135. But, I guess using them as chaff that can hit really hard might be better than 5 reavers at the same cost.

As Matt said, I want to try to only use what I have so that limits me until I can save some more $$.

Regarding the dice, once I pick colors and buy dice to match I'm sure I will roll nothing but 6's! Either way, I appreciate the encouragement. Thanks for following the campaign, and be sure to check out this weeks turn as we plan to give a little info about each player,

Lord Cedric
20-06-2012, 09:06
Thank you both, Djekar and Jamesc1v2, very much for your input and answering questions! I'm sure I'll have more later on as the campaign progresses. Out of curiosity, what did you guys decide as the "bonus" ability for Ogres? I can also respect Jody's decision to run wysiwyg models, though, I bet it can be a bit frustrating not being able to field "this unit" or "that unit" when it could so idealy work in those situations. On the other hand, I can see where this can make better practice at tactics as well, so kudos to him for doing so.

I really like your groups overall gaming enthusiasm. A large part of me wishes I were living locally to you guys as I'd LOVE to get myself in on this campaign... and just to simply play some games. Alas, Michigan is a bit too far. But if for some reason you guys (any of you) find your way to SouthWest Michigan (Kalamazoo/Three Rivers area), let me know! :-D I'll be checking up on your next campaign move. Keep up the great work!

- Lord Cedric

Djekar
20-06-2012, 13:40
The Ogre rule that we decided on is that Ogres, being greedy, mercenary gits (and expecting everyone else to be much the same) will often try to bribe their opponents before a battle to make it easier on themselves. When moving (and expecting a fight), the Ogres can declare a "bribe" by writing it on their orders slip. If they do in fact encounter an enemy, then we roll on the "bribe" chart. 1-2: either the ogres got tired of waiting for an answer or their enemies lied - either way the enemies keep the tribute. This is represented by the opposing player gaining a single magic item up to 50 points that is added to a character that can carry it - this is not restricted by normal army composition so doubles or going above max is fine in this occasion. 3-4: The bribe worked! Look as some of the troops leave on "special detail"! This is represented by the opponent removing 50 points from their force for the upcoming battle. 5-6: It's working so well, we might have to do this again! Now the opponent is really getting into it - the Ogres paid off quite a lot of their foes!

And if we are ever in Michigan good sir, we'll look you up!

Jamesc1v2
20-06-2012, 13:47
Lord Cedric - check out our Facebook page as well! I'm going to try to get my list up their soon, and it has links to all the videos, and will soon also have video bios for each of us. It's just under Bromance WarGaming.

TsukeFox
23-06-2012, 02:37
Good battle with ogres & high elves.

I think a damage lore like fire or heavens would have worked better than light, maybe even High magic as High magic the signature spell is the Shield of Saphery (?) and ward saves on units would have helped against impact hits- in rolling well theory.

Another eagle is in order.

Djekar
23-06-2012, 03:41
He did have High Magic, he just prioritized the Shadow Magic more highly.

TsukeFox
23-06-2012, 03:46
Ooh! The magic item just granted light magic as well?

Djekar
23-06-2012, 04:42
Oops, I forgot that he had Shadow and Light - I was just thinking of a different game I guess. Yeah, when his spells were all buffs/hexes I felt a little bad - I mean those are great spells, but sometimes you really need to fireball something.

Jamesc1v2
23-06-2012, 07:16
Oops, I forgot that he had Shadow and Light - I was just thinking of a different game I guess. Yeah, when his spells were all buffs/hexes I felt a little bad - I mean those are great spells, but sometimes you really need to fireball something.

Yeah, I definitely decided to try something different this time. Really, if I would have cast Pha's it would have been jut as good as a 5++, I just wasn't prioritizing my spells right at the end. Having Fury of Khaine would have been nice, but so would casting The Withering on his unit. I guess the biggest difference is the spells like fireball would let me stay out of combat, which against Ogres is always the better choice, lol.

Djekar
23-06-2012, 16:37
Ogres are ridiculously great at killing infantry - so ridiculously great that I try to avoid combat with them as long as possible unless I'm buffed up to the tee - even with Chris' perpetually bad luck.

Jamesc1v2
23-06-2012, 16:59
Yeah, I learned that lesson....although I should have known since people have told me countless times before, something about remembering?

TsukeFox
30-06-2012, 12:57
Very cool that the drawbridge makes the sound effect of a drawbridge lowering.

Pretty hard to delay the sieger, what are your thoughts, Djekar, on going offensive next time with like a Hydra out the front door?

Djekar
21-07-2012, 22:20
Bump for the next campaign turn finally being up. Also, if you check out our youtube channel, we have a few 2500 point games to view as well. Enjoy!

TsukeFox
24-07-2012, 14:25
Waaagh General Jody!!

I think the 8th edition books allow the player to make mistakes more as oppose to the 6th & 7th edition books.

Djekar
24-07-2012, 14:29
Well certainly the Orcs are more forgiving than Elves of all stripes, that is for sure. Stupid army-wide Toughness 3 and 5+ armor...

Djekar
27-07-2012, 12:04
Bumpity Bump for the games in turn 9...

TsukeFox
27-07-2012, 12:29
The only thing I can suggest for General Jody is to try lore o Heavens so that Harmonic Convergence can save him from bad dice rolling.

Jamesc1v2
27-07-2012, 20:15
Hmm, that's not a bad idea as often as I roll ones :). I think higher point games would be easier too as I can field more magic and do thinks like double Pha's protection.

Djekar
04-08-2012, 23:46
Updated the first post with another game. We did turn 10 this past week, so that should be up soon as well, along with the games that are happening. And if I am a very good Dark Elf player maybe another tournament prep game.

TsukeFox
05-08-2012, 04:32
Mad props for the "Lore of Dark Magic Cards."

TsukeFox
13-08-2012, 07:02
In the latest battle of Liazardman vs Dark Elves for the Watchtower it really shows that one must be conscious of the charge range enemy units.

Further buff units must be eliminated-even though the shades pose a threat, the real target for the camo-skinks is the "Cauldron of Pleasure."

Djekar
13-08-2012, 14:59
That thing is so good, I bumped it up in the paint order - I'm trying to get it (not the handlers) finished this week along with my black guard.

Toshiro
18-08-2012, 17:00
looks like a lot of fun! :D

Djekar
24-08-2012, 14:06
Bump for all of the Turn 10 Games as well as campaign turn 11. Turn 11 may take longer than anticipated - with the beginning of school for some of us, new births, the onset of Fantasy Football and work traveling, it may be midway through September before we get back on track. I'll keep you posted if we get any reports of exhibition games in though!

TsukeFox
01-09-2012, 21:44
Man a solid butt kicking by 2 Dark Elf players-but I think the next Tomb King battle is going to be better.

selone
03-09-2012, 00:01
Hey,
As someone that has run a Border princes campaign, kudos to you for giving it a go, you will find that certain turns take a lot longer than others, either because there are a lot of battles (we also used four factions and sometimes one faction would be fighting 3 battles a turn) or because people are busy. We had to eventually 'simulate' one or two battle in the later battles as one player was very busy I don't probably have time to watch all your youtube videos but from the one I've seen I appreciate your effort. Good luck to all and don't get sucked into the battle for Malko!

TsukeFox
10-09-2012, 04:49
General Jody, I think your High Elves need as many eagles on the battlefield- at least one Character Eagle rider.

Keep up the good painting-!!

Djekar
10-09-2012, 13:20
@selone - after 3 fights for Malko, I think everyone is hoping to avoid any further confrontation there. This campaign turn is taking forever - we just recently got the final game up for turn 11, and I'm not sure that we'll get turn 12 before October. Ah, the joys of "real life". Sigh.

*edit - Painting Update!* I should point out that at the beginning of this thread I mentioned how this was a good encouragement to paint our stuff - and Dallas and I both have fully painted 2500 point armies!! I think that Dallas finished his 2500 Lizardmen in about 4 months and I finished my 2500 of Dark Elves in just under 3 months. I'll be taking a break for a while - until the new WoC book comes out at least...

Jody, with an energetic son and a new one on the way any day now has painted ~3 models, but since he was buying models when the campaign started, I think that's pretty good anyways. Go Jody!

Chris is done with his core and is moving on to his specials/rare. I know that he has his Ironblaster, a pair of Maneaters and 4 Mournfang to paint - but that really may be it!

TsukeFox
21-09-2012, 21:08
Good looking army -!!

It Got the best paint score out of the 3 Bromance Wargaming members that went to RedStone Rumble-!!

TsukeFox
15-10-2012, 14:18
Uh oh! 2 BatReps with fully painted armies!!

TsukeFox
10-11-2012, 20:28
More BatReps??
I hoping to get a game in tomorrow afternoon and hopefully Batrep it.

Djekar
10-11-2012, 21:54
It has been stupid around here for the better part of a month. We are working on it, I promise. In the meantime, I am *likely* going to get a rep up on my channel of Ogres v. Dwarves some time in the near future if you are itching for content that much!

TsukeFox
24-11-2012, 21:33
So in the Battle of High Elves vs Ogres

I think-that the High player should have let the ogre player take the tower with his "Death Star" & then cast Banishment into the tower to get the rerolls to wound. However such a tactic risk the ogres holding into the tower longer and winning on turn 4.

http://youtu.be/H34ZvwWCycU

Djekar
24-11-2012, 23:04
Banishment isn't flaming though, so no rerolls. I thought that had he ignored the maneaters more and blocked the deathstar for a turn or 2 he would have done a lot better overall.

First post edited for the latest report!

TsukeFox
24-11-2012, 23:51
Ooh always thought it was. Hmm.
Ya clogging the way to the tower would have been clutch.

Djekar
07-12-2012, 12:59
We don't have a video yet, but we did do the movement for Campaign Turn 13 - and boy is it a big one!

Dallas' Lizards moved into all of my Dark Elf Banners (and I failed several "Don't Pass in the Night" rolls >.<) that he could - which leaves us with 4 battles - 1 of which is a siege battle of Malko. The Orcs moved into one of the other Lizard banners (which if you're counting along means that Dallas has 5 games!) as well. In the north, Ogres and High Elves continue to fight for control of the mountains.

And in my own dark, evil heart - I'm already thinking of how best to eat the ogres to my north; of course assuming that I win at least half of my games against the cold blooded ravagers.

TsukeFox
10-05-2013, 17:34
http://youtu.be/Zbotilo9eZA

http://youtu.be/Deb8ZzTEPEw

http://youtu.be/cHy44QC_MWw

Just some of the latest games.

We are all practicing for a 3000 point tourney with Swedish Comp ( 375 instead of 300).

All comps must be above 8 & above. (Maybe 6 ? I forget )

TsukeFox
07-07-2013, 22:05
http://youtu.be/-7gievOEvdA

http://youtu.be/vSwSj2rwxGs

http://youtu.be/jmLejh2ItnQ

http://youtu.be/aedGt_FI3zs

http://youtu.be/krJTu7MvewE

http://youtu.be/me9X_F_q1lE

http://youtu.be/JyAIi2H5wvs

Channel update !!