PDA

View Full Version : Heathens and Peasants information.

KLupton
10-06-2012, 15:45
Hey guys.

First off, apologies if this isnt in the correct place. I couldnt locate a gaming group section on the site.

I am looking for information from, which i know will be a small minority of Warseer site members, especially those from my corner of the woods, about a gaming group called Heathens and Peasants, located in Doncaster, South Yorks.
I have asked for info from my local GW and pointed towards Facebook. However i refuse to use Facebook as it is IMO the root of all evil, certainly speaking from experience.

Does anyone of this fine community attend this group and have information as i am interested in branching out with my Savage Orcs and stomp other races beneath my green, stinky, fungus covered feet.

Any info is much appreciated.

stroller
10-06-2012, 17:22
Try googling "heathens and peasants". You'll find a name, an email address and a phone number in seconds. There. That wasn't hard, was it?

KLupton
10-06-2012, 18:08
I suggest you look at your manner and conduct whilst posting on Warseer.

That reply, was to me, very insulting and extremely rude.

I hope you dont speak to other people in this manner as it would probably have repercussions which wouldnt be favourable to you in the most extreme of circumstances.

Its very insulting to my intelligence that you have not entertained the prospect that i had already tried what you suggested in such a mature manner.

Thanks for the help :rolleyes:

Agoz
10-06-2012, 18:52
Try googling "heathens and peasants". You'll find a name, an email address and a phone number in seconds. There. That wasn't hard, was it?

googling them just brings up their facebook stuff man, the OP doesn't want facebook.

KLupton
10-06-2012, 18:58
googling them just brings up their facebook stuff man, the OP doesn't want facebook.

Yes, exactly! This is why i posted for information as the only results i could find were linked to facebook. I refuse to open an account just to access a few pages.

Obviously Stroller didnt try this before he posted his 'reply'.

dimetri1
10-06-2012, 19:10
There are a few sarcastic jerks on this site.

The bearded one
10-06-2012, 19:59
There are a few sarcastic jerks on this site.

only a few :rolleyes:

I used to stay away from facebook, but find it surprisingly handy now, not to do all that networking friend-gathering +1 liking stuff, but because we created a group for everyone in our history course on the university, which makes contact between all students a lot easier, and makes it easier to ask things you don't know. Plus it keeps me up to date if there's an update on this: http://thelordinquisitor.com/

Regardless, in the end the information you are looking for is on facebook, so either you make an account, or one of us with an account copies it for you and places it here. I googled it and got to its facebook page, but I'm not seeing an adress or phone number on it (maybe because I'm not a friend or member or something..?) so maybe someone else take a look?

Edit: actually, a complete case of the never-mind's, because I think what stroller was pointing at wasn't the facebook page, but the second or third result you get on google, which is a tournament pack which includes an adress and e-mail adress. Here's the pack, second page: http://www.yorkgarrison.co.uk/downloads/2012yotpack.pdf

KLupton
10-06-2012, 20:24
Thank you TBO i have looked at the link and found the email. Cheers mate, The help is very much appreciated.

Cheers!

Somehow i had completely missed those details earlier! D'OH!!

gogs78
10-06-2012, 21:29

Wow. What a tool.

Quinzy
11-06-2012, 02:53
Googling "Heathens and Peasants" still brings up the full info. Fourth link down is the link TBO provided.
I'm not condoning rudeness, but he was right.

Bikhu
11-06-2012, 04:57
Hey guys.

First off, apologies if this isnt in the correct place. I couldnt locate a gaming group section on the site.

I am looking for information from, which i know will be a small minority of Warseer site members, especially those from my corner of the woods, about a gaming group called Heathens and Peasants, located in Doncaster, South Yorks.
I have asked for info from my local GW and pointed towards Facebook. However i refuse to use Facebook as it is IMO the root of all evil, certainly speaking from experience.

Does anyone of this fine community attend this group and have information as i am interested in branching out with my Savage Orcs and stomp other races beneath my green, stinky, fungus covered feet.

Any info is much appreciated.

I agree 100% that facebook is the root of all evil. Thank you for being a wise and kindred spirit.

Spiney Norman
11-06-2012, 09:18
Ooooh, a gaming club in Donny I didn't know about. Thanks to the OP for bringing to my attention

KLupton
11-06-2012, 16:31
Ooooh, a gaming club in Donny I didn't know about. Thanks to the OP for bringing to my attention

Anytime!! Thanks to TBO for showing us where the information was located.

Zarika
11-06-2012, 17:01
Just a note as I can see you have an answer, but, GW used to do a gaming club website link on their main site, don't know if it id still there. All gaming clubs registered with them were on it.

KLupton
11-06-2012, 18:56
Just a note as I can see you have an answer, but, GW used to do a gaming club website link on their main site, don't know if it id still there. All gaming clubs registered with them were on it.

Wow, i didnt know that existed. The club is listed. Cheers for the info mate. Address, name and email. Everything a guy could need!

Zarika
11-06-2012, 21:54
No problem, just happy to help