PDA

View Full Version : 2000 point friendly tournament vampires

madival
10-06-2012, 18:27
After my first foray into fantasy tournament, I want to revise my list. The theme is.still the same with the corpse army of van hels. Tell me what you think

Lord

Kemmler

Hero

Banshee

Banshee

Necromancer level 2 dispel scroll

Core

45 zombies standard

45 zombies standard

45 zombies standard

5 dire wolves

5 dire wolves

Special

5 hexwraiths

5 hexwraiths

5 hexwraiths

Rare

Vargulf

Vargulf

3 units in the army are slower then movement 8 . Dispel scroll adds survival to the wraiths. It's a fast list. Tell me what you think ? Model wise, the hex wraiths are knights split at the waist and mounted where their mounts heads would be. The vagulfs are gonna be orge bulls undeadified. The zombies are mantic simply because I like them better and they fit theme better. The dead for van hals army weren't put together people, they were plague victims.

madival
12-06-2012, 18:05
Come on guys. This is the third army List that's not gotten a single reply but a ton of views. I need something in terms of feedback since my games are usually few and far between

Moss
12-06-2012, 21:38
Idk. More than a quarter of your list is ethereal. You're going to have won and lost a lot of games before they start. My advice? Don't bring a trick list to a tournament. Especially a "friendly" tournament.

logan054
12-06-2012, 21:46
I have to agree with the above posters, this is very much a rock, paper, scissors list sadly.

madival
12-06-2012, 22:38
If I drop a unit of hex wraiths, what can I get with 180 points? the ethereal banshee are a love of mine. They are awesome at times. Like my orks, they do strange things. They have claimed 3-5 knights a turn or entire warmachines/monsters in a single shot or they roll 1's and 2's enough to make a marine player cry. For me, the only real ethereal are the hex wraiths.