PDA

View Full Version : Empire rules questions (2 simple ones...)

Biggley
10-06-2012, 21:29
Any help would be appreciated...

1) When creating my army list for Empire, does the Empire army list composition in the Empire army book supercede the rule book?

2) When adding in detachments to my army list it says in the Empire Army book that detachments do not count towards the minimum number of Core Troops choices. So do their points still go under the core heading? If not where do they go?

Thanks in advance

B

sorberec
10-06-2012, 21:35
Any help would be appreciated...

1) When creating my army list for Empire, does the Empire army list composition in the Empire army book supercede the rule book?

2) When adding in detachments to my army list it says in the Empire Army book that detachments do not count towards the minimum number of Core Troops choices. So do their points still go under the core heading? If not where do they go?

Thanks in advance

B

think you need to get yourself the current Empire book. From what you've written it sounds like you've got the old one - the new one was released at the start of April

Mr_Rose
10-06-2012, 22:17
Yeah, what sorberec said; you definitely don't have the current Empire Army Book. Also, not that it helps much now, those questions were/are covered, respectively, in the FAQ/Errata for the old book, and in the general rules for army composition in the main rulebook on p.134, second column, 3rd para., under "Core Units."