PDA

View Full Version : Which Chaos God do you worship?

LinkinparkChaos
13-06-2012, 00:47
Me and some friends were talking about what Chaos god gets the most love. Arguments were made for all 4. And yes Slaaneesh is an option because Dark Eldar is associated with slaanesh... so yes they do get quite a bit of love.

So, Nurgle, Khorne, Tzeentch, Slaanesh?

Edit: Not most love from GW, most love as in what do the fans like!

And not worship, just what one you like.

And yes I know that dark eldar do not worship Slaanesh, they just are associated.

Lets stop trolling, and start voting!

blue penguin
13-06-2012, 00:56
I am, have always been, and will always be a follower of Tzeentch, but Slaanesh has forced its way into my life and we now have a complicated relation.

NitrosOkay
13-06-2012, 01:37
Those who cannot change will perish.

Buddha777
13-06-2012, 02:24
The emperor you heretics!!!

If I had to say a chaos god Tzeentch, change is an eternal truth.

Chem-Dog
13-06-2012, 03:05
Me and some friends were talking about what Chaos god gets the most love. Arguments were made for all 4. And yes Slaaneesh is an option because Dark Eldar is an entire army devoted to Slaanesh... so yes they do get quite a bit of love.

See, I answered without reading, I voted Slaanesh. Despite a couple of decades of pussy-footing, beating around the bush and generally dithering about exactly how to portray Slaanesh and it's followers/minions it's still the most interesting god to consider.

If you're asking who gets most "love" as in attention and support from GW, that's a very different kettle of ambiguously shaped organisms.
In that instance Khorne/Nurgle get plenty seemingly every five minutes then Tzeench/Slaanesh get virtually nothing, for decades.

And no, the Dark Eldar don't "kinda" count as Slaanesh.

DeviantApostle
13-06-2012, 03:17
There is no Slaaneshi cult in Commoragh. We are not mere mortal vessels through which She Who Thursts can slake her eternal hunger.

This message has been brought to you by the good sisters of the Lhamean Order, bringing you a better life through sex, drugs and rock and roll.

DietDolphin
13-06-2012, 03:22
As chem dog said. You are asking too very different questions.

Which god gets the most love by GW?
Khorne or nurgle

Which is the most popular (ie most armies of that god)?
Khorne or nurgle

Which do I like the most?
Used to be tzeentch hands down but I've been having a Change of heart lately (ironically) and have been lured to slaanesh

LinkinparkChaos
13-06-2012, 03:23
By "Love" i meant how many people like that chaos god. not which god games workshop loves more.

LinkinparkChaos
13-06-2012, 03:26
and with dark eldar, i should have worded it better. Dark Eldar do have to do somewhat with Slaanesh, so I think that they should be under that category as well.

Colonel Kolm
13-06-2012, 04:38
Nurgle. ive been a devotee since i started playing chaos(fantasy WoC and a legitimate forgeworld based Death Guard army) almost 10 years ago

Oppressor
13-06-2012, 05:00
Slaanesh. Always Slaanesh.

Ghazbad_Facestompa
13-06-2012, 05:16
and with dark eldar, i should have worded it better. Dark Eldar do have to do somewhat with Slaanesh, so I think that they should be under that category as well.The only relations the Dark Eldar have with She Who Thirsts is that they are descended from Her creators and that She constantly drains their souls. The Commorites fear Her, but do not worship Slaanesh in the slightest.

Thoth62
13-06-2012, 05:16
Tzeentch. Although I was originally drawn to the Thousand Sons because of the look and the background, Tzeentch reached it's devious claws in and stole my soul. I am forever a servant of the Changer of Ways.

AlphariusOmegon20
13-06-2012, 05:19
All of the above.

LinkinparkChaos
13-06-2012, 05:27
The only relations the Dark Eldar have with She Who Thirsts is that they are descended from Her creators and that She constantly drains their souls. The Commorites fear Her, but do not worship Slaanesh in the slightest.

and therefore they are related in some way. thats all i was trying to get at.

DeviantApostle
13-06-2012, 05:34
The only relations the Dark Eldar have with She Who Thirsts is that they are descended from Her creators and that She constantly drains their souls. The Commorites fear Her, but do not worship Slaanesh in the slightest.

As I said, the sisterhood of Lhilitu have nothing to do with Slaanesh. They in fact worship Shaimesh, who is a totally different being despite the similarity of their names, much like Khorne and Khaine.

Would an Eldar lie to you?

Fithos
13-06-2012, 06:19
So I just wanted to say I think it is hilarious yet sad that the two most loved by players, according to this poll, (Tzeentch and Slaanish) are the two that get the least amount of love from GW.

Azulthar
13-06-2012, 10:24
I used to follow Tzeentch back in highschool, when I thought my super-brain could conquer all :p

Then I wised up and abandoned the god of Hope and Ambition. It's a lie, all belongs to the Lord of Decay in the end :D

BooTMGSG
13-06-2012, 11:15
I used to follow Tzeentch back in highschool, when I thought my super-brain could conquer all :p

Then I wised up and abandoned the god of Hope and Ambition. It's a lie, all belongs to the Lord of Decay in the end :D

Both the Fool and the philosopher end up as worm food. Cloth is devoured by moths and Iron by rust.
This is why Nurgle wins in the end.

Memnos
13-06-2012, 11:23
I would vote: none of them. In fact, if they were real, I would actually support the Inquisition wholeheartedly. Nobody ever says, "I worship Slaanesh. I gain great pleasure from being a good father and neighbour and contributing to society."

They're all crazy, self-destructive lunatics that want to drown the world in their vice. Ridiculous.

Fawful
13-06-2012, 12:25
Papa Nurgle is my favourite since it allows for cool conversions and Forgeworld made some ace models for them. I'm also really starting to like Tzeentch and Khorne. I'm still undecided on Slaanesh since it's theme doesn't seem to manifest to well in most of the models. Noise marines are awesome though, but need models and rules.

Sheena Easton
13-06-2012, 13:00
I think Slaanesh is the most interesting.

However, Tzeentch also has considerable appeal.

Shadow Lord
13-06-2012, 13:14
I started out with Slaanesh...(damn you, daemonettes!!!), but now I'm shifting over to Tzeentch...never had much love for Nurgle nor Khorne.

Bob Hunk
13-06-2012, 13:28
Praise Nurgle! I've said for years that it's only my worship of the Lord of Decay that prevents my body from collapsing into a heap of dried bones and vitamin deficiency.

And yes Slaaneesh is an option because Dark Eldar is an entire army devoted to Slaanesh...

Who's a what now...? :confused:

fluffymcfluff
13-06-2012, 13:45
Blood for the blood god. :evilgrin:

Abaraxas
13-06-2012, 13:46
Blood for the blood god. :evilgrin:

Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Clarkson
13-06-2012, 14:00
Hands down has to be Malal...

The Decayed
13-06-2012, 17:26
Khorne!!
I love his simple "hate everything, kill everything" policy.
I can be quite a hothead in reallife too, so it fits me there too.
Oh yeah, and I share his hate for anything magical.
My first game I've played in a local hobby store, I was using Eldar, I liked the Ulthwé look, so made em that way, and put in a big seer council (using previous codex with that supplement thingy).
Right until the last turn, I had totally forgotten they had all these psychic powers written into the armylist... And the fact that I forgot to use my rangers because they were actually painted properly camoflaged for the terrain I put them in...
Ever since, I've never relied on magical stuff or sneaky things. I love brute force. I't's my reallife thing too.

I've even got a mark of Khorne tattooed on my chest.

My account is called "The Decayed" though, which suggests Nurgle..
That's actually a funny thing, as I simply made this account while I was working on a Death Guard side project...

Currently I'm busy doubling my amount of Khornate Daemons for 40K, to be able to field a "pure" force of bloodred goodness.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOODGOD!! SKULLS FOR THE THRONE!!!

TheDungen
13-06-2012, 19:28
Panta rei. Do i have to say more?

Cynigher
13-06-2012, 19:38
All hail the lord of pleasure.
Nah seriously I think there comes a point where slaanesh just wins.

ChaplainCharlie
13-06-2012, 23:24
I like Tzeentch. No wait, change it to Nugle because I once coughed up something vile that looked distinctly like the Nurgle emblem. No wait! Change to Khorne because the catch-phrase is just the best. No, changed to Slaanes because tits, even on men! Oh, wait, changed again, yeah, it's Tzeench and always has been...

Thoth62
13-06-2012, 23:43
Panta rei. Do i have to say more?

Actually, yes... I don't know what this is.

NitrosOkay
13-06-2012, 23:51
Tzeentch. Although I was originally drawn to the Thousand Sons because of the look and the background, Tzeentch reached it's devious claws in and stole my soul. I am forever a servant of the Changer of Ways.

Then Tzeentch will have little use for you.

The most favoured of Tzeentch's champions is Ahriman who outright denies Chaos is his master and whose ambition, hope and desire for change know no bounds. Tzeentch rewards those who care nothing for him and only for their own ambitions for they embody his ethos completely.

It is in the hearts of those with the strongest desire to prevail that Tzeentch whispers his insidious promise: The means to life and change eternal for those who refuse to accept death, decay and oblivion as inevitable.

GiraffeCrab
13-06-2012, 23:53
slaanesh the lord of excess, all gods fear him for they all revel in the excess of their field. My second choice is nurgle, my old student house resembled nurgle. But slaanesh gets my love.

Oppressor
14-06-2012, 00:15
Then Tzeentch will have little use for you.

The most favoured of Tzeentch's champions is Ahriman who outright denies Chaos is his master and whose ambition, hope and desire for change know no bounds. Tzeentch rewards those who care nothing for him and only for their own ambitions for they embody his ethos completely.

It is in the hearts of those with the strongest desire to prevail that Tzeentch whispers his insidious promise: The means to life and change eternal for those who refuse to accept death, decay and oblivion as inevitable.

Replace Tzeentch with Slaanesh, and Ahriman with Lucius the Eternal and the same holds true.

The Betrayer
14-06-2012, 00:30
This is an easy one for me as i have a Khorne Berzerker tattooed on my left leg and Kharn the Betrayer tattooed on my right.
A bit of a contradiction i know as i now collect Blood Angels now but tastes change don't they? and the funniest thing of all is when i started my new army i choose not to collect Khorne because i didn't want to paint another red army, go figure lol

NitrosOkay
14-06-2012, 00:39
Replace Tzeentch with Slaanesh, and Ahriman with Lucius the Eternal and the same holds true.

Not exactly but it's true the God's ethos' are compatible enough that they aren't mortal enemies.

Utred
14-06-2012, 01:29
As a lad I was always into Tzeentch.

Then as a man I commuted into London every day for a couple of years on the northern line and I discovered rage and finally understood Khorne.

El_Machinae
14-06-2012, 02:03
None of the chaos gods quite fit. I believe in the accumulation of knowledge in order to help people transcend their woes and their limitations. Transhumanism with the goal of post-humanism.

Haunter!
14-06-2012, 02:53
Why worship the gods of fools when you can worship the Great Fool?

Kakapo42
14-06-2012, 08:33
I went with Tzeench. As a somewhat random and at times bizzarely eccentric individual it does somewhat suit me. Second place would go to Slaanesh, which always has interesting fluff. Plus it appeals to my adolescent mind.

Thanatos_elNyx
14-06-2012, 10:45
I play Thousand Sons so I suppose Tzeentch will do for me, but with a side of Slaanesh.

LinkinparkChaos
14-06-2012, 20:21
Interesting. Well Games Workshop, next codex should show some more love for the other two gods! the poll does not lie.

Me personally, I do favor Slaanesh.

With a side of Nurgle of course

I feel that Khorne (and nurgle to a degree) are over-developed with games workshop. No, we are chaos. many of our legions are chaos undivided. we like all 4 gods, so please give us good options for all 4 gods! not just marks!

We can hope that with the new codex, they will release some new thousand suns/noise marines.

Also can hope for a crazy, insane psychic dreadnought

brightblade
14-06-2012, 20:30
I am quite a keen ecologist, I beleieve in recycling and the circle of life so Nurgle is the chaos god for me.

Back to the compost heap with the rest of you barnpots. :)

Graystoak
14-06-2012, 20:40
Great idea for a thread. I've been wondering if everyone out there was a Nurgle fan after reading the Chaos Codex rumours as Nurgle comes up a lot. Glad to see the love is spread around as the previous posters seem fairly evenly mixed.

I play Nurgle but have considered 'changing' to Tzeench and have been 'tempted' by Slaanesh... Be interesting to see what impact the new codex has.

Will you compile the results for us to see?

theDarkGeneral
14-06-2012, 20:46
There is but ONE dark god that rules the Realm of Chaos!!!!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!

SKULLZ FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!!

KHORNE WILLS IT!!!!

Clarkson
14-06-2012, 21:03
[There is but ONE dark god that rules the Realm of Chaos!!!!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!

SKULLZ FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!!

MALAL WILLS IT!!!!

Azazel
14-06-2012, 21:28
I'd prefer to worship Chaos in its Undivided glory. To me it isn't pure Chaos if you settle down with one God, why limit yourself to one. But if I had to choose from the big Four I would go with Tzeentch.

Silvertongue
15-06-2012, 01:36
Slaanesh, obviously.

Although I have to say I dislike that "Dark Eldar count as Slaaneshi peeps" notion that the first poster seems to believe in. According to that (silly) reasoning, Eldar are even MORE of a Slaaneshi-related army, and both High and Dark Elves would fit in there.

Things are a bit more complex than "wee, look, black spandex! That's a Slaaneshi guy!". Not a lot more complicated, mind, but hey...

Clarkson
15-06-2012, 01:47
Slaanesh, obviously.

Although I have to say I dislike that "Dark Eldar count as Slaaneshi peeps" notion that the first poster seems to believe in. According to that (silly) reasoning, Eldar are even MORE of a Slaaneshi-related army, and both High and Dark Elves would fit in there.

Things are a bit more complex than "wee, look, black spandex! That's a Slaaneshi guy!". Not a lot more complicated, mind, but hey...

its odd how people see the dark eldar as the evil ones... if it wasnt for the "good" eldar and their lavish snobbery, Slaanesh would probably never have existed until MUCH later.

Eldar are sooo scared of She Who Thirsts, that they would rather let chaos duke it out and kill each other, than helping the imperium fight them once and for all.

anyway as i probably havent made myself clear, the best god by far is Malal.. The Chaos God of Anti-Chaos, arguably the most powerful of all the chaos gods, every misdeed and kill done by the others makes him more powerful... there was only one thing that could kill him... LAWYERS

khaosmarines
15-06-2012, 11:38
Papa Nurgle loves me. Your gods don't even like you.

TheConverter15
15-06-2012, 12:12
I play Death Guard because I like the fluff, but the sight of worms wriggling around inside my skin would freak me out! I chose Khorne, blood for the blood god :D I don't want to turn into some kind of weird spawn, I just want to give skulls; I'm generous :D

paultwilson
15-06-2012, 12:25
Papa Nurgle loves his pets, the rest just want to manipulate and steal your soul, also a good follower of Nurgle could become a Plaguebearer if they're really good (stinky)!

Clarkson
15-06-2012, 13:08
I play Death Guard because I like the fluff, but the sight of worms wriggling around inside my skin would freak me out! I chose Khorne, blood for the blood god :D I don't want to turn into some kind of weird spawn, I just want to give skulls; I'm generous :D

until you fail and get turned into a worm XD

StraightSilver
15-06-2012, 13:33
I would love to say Slaanesh, but I think in reality I have been blessed by father Nurgle! :)

El_Machinae
15-06-2012, 13:54
Why do people refer to Nurgle so affectionately? I'd think that Nurglities would be very low on their emotional capabilities.

AlphariusOmegon20
15-06-2012, 21:06
I would vote: none of them. In fact, if they were real, I would actually support the Inquisition wholeheartedly. Nobody ever says, "I worship Slaanesh. I gain great pleasure from being a good father and neighbour and contributing to society."

They're all crazy, self-destructive lunatics that want to drown the world in their vice. Ridiculous.

Maybe, but it would be one hell of a ride on the path of damnation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LinkinparkChaos
16-06-2012, 05:20
Loving the responses so far, a lot of fun keep it up :)

khaosmarines
16-06-2012, 08:29
Why do people refer to Nurgle so affectionately? I'd think that Nurglities would be very low on their emotional capabilities.

Nurgle daemons, notably greater daemons (reflecting nurgle himself) are said to be driven by trivial human traits, seeing their followers like children. They can be sentimental and caring. In a gross nurgle way.

Nurgle likes you!

Graystoak
16-06-2012, 09:52
Papa Nurgle is a loving & benevolent deity who takes great interest in each and every one of his followers and their successes.
Admittedly he confuses affection with affliction, but at least he has a sense of humour!

NitrosOkay
16-06-2012, 20:04
Nurgle is a sadistic god that revels and laughs at your pain and disease.

MooseOnTheLoose
18-06-2012, 02:04
In the 40K world, Khorne as "there is only war" and the amount of blood shed would trump the other three hands down. Especial with how backwards and non progressive many of the races are.

In the real world. Nurgle would win imo over Tzeentch. Simply colds are a form of Nurgle, however the amount of change in the world etc, puts Tzeentch up high. Despite the amount of bloodshed and lust in this world, the change and pestilence (minor or big) go far beyond the other two.

LinkinparkChaos
18-06-2012, 05:40
Moreover, which God do you think should or will get more attention in the next codex more? Tzeentch, Slaanesh?

Tzeentch Loyalist
18-06-2012, 06:19
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w192/Williamjgoins/Tzeentch_Obama_Change_Sign_LForum.jpg

Well then...

gutsmaka
18-06-2012, 12:37
nurgle is a nice guy, and slannesh is nice in a nasty way...

El_Machinae
18-06-2012, 12:41
In the real world. Nurgle would win imo over Tzeentch. Simply colds are a form of Nurgle, however the amount of change in the world etc, puts Tzeentch up high. Despite the amount of bloodshed and lust in this world, the change and pestilence (minor or big) go far beyond the other two.

In the real world, the majority of death is due to age-related degeneration. WAY more than violence or accident. Isn't that Nurgle?

Johnnya10
18-06-2012, 12:48
Although I've been working on my Death Guard for quite a while now, my Emperor's Children are my first true love (or lust I guess).

On a related note, I find the Chaos Gods do influence me in my real life a little. I'm not saying I go on a killing spree when I work on Khorne stuff, but I do seem to have a shorter temper. I'm much better at crosswords when I'm working on Tzeentch, I've had a few more colds and illnesses since I've been working on Nurgle and I dated a lot more when I was working on Slaanesh. Anyone else found this? Maybe they're real and GW is just the first stage of an intricate plot by the Dark Gods to enter our universe... No? Ok, that'd just be me then. ;)

VenomBlood
18-06-2012, 13:09
I've changed my mind, so let it be Tzeentch.

Khorneguy
18-06-2012, 14:54
I've always been a Tzeentch lover in 40k, although Slannesh has been forcing its way in recently.

Nurgle's a close third and Khorne gets little to no love from me (not that he cares for such a weak emotion)

Oppressor
18-06-2012, 15:16
I've always been a Tzeentch lover in 40k, although Slannesh has been forcing its way in recently.

Nurgle's a close third and Khorne gets little to no love from me (not that he cares for such a weak emotion)

I find this odd based on your chosen username. Not trying to call you out or anything, just an observation.

angelofrage
19-06-2012, 12:30
I'm surprised Khorne is the least worshiped. Yes there is the BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!! crazyness aspect, but the martial pride side of things is what makes me prefer it to other gods.

kane40k
19-06-2012, 14:57
Slaanesh, I was given sme chaos marine by a friend, Let my cousin paint them, he painted them pre-heresy Emperors children, and i have never gone back. I love the image, They fit my gaming style, AND to top it off, Im a musician and martial artist searching for perfection in my art. . . :)

I really should post those Drug taking marines i did last year. . . i keep meaning too, Once moking a joint, one drinking pertol, a couple with heroine needles, a couple snorting various substances. . . :L i think they are the most fun to model/convert too. I dicided not to go down the boobs and sex route. . . i wanted to do something different, im currantly pricing up a defiler with the top of the hull removed, and replaced with a stage, which will eventually have a full band on on it, Drums 2 guitars, bass, vocals, and perhapse a mixing desk at the back. . . although im debating doing this on a super heavy because there will be more room. . . . So yeah basically i love slaanesh. :)

GenerationTerrorist
19-06-2012, 15:50
Tzeentch for me in Fantasy. Well before Tzeentch Warriors/Chosen/Knights (and their Characters with a 3+Ward!) became ridiculously powerful in 8th edition.
Though I have always liked Nurgle as well, which is why I am starting a pure-Nurgle DoC 40K army for small 1000pt-1500pt games.

Inquisitor Engel
19-06-2012, 15:59
The ruinous powers are simply tools to be used and discarded.

Ave Dominus Nox!

loveless
19-06-2012, 16:01
Slaanesh. Weaponizing sound, preying on desire, flitting between pain and pleasure like a Cenobyte - yeah, I'm a fan.

Besides, if we had Warhammer: Present Day, Slaanesh would be on top - we're a dreadful race of excesses at this point in history :p

Nurgle amuses me, though - he's like Santa infected by the T-Virus.

MooseOnTheLoose
19-06-2012, 17:03
In the real world, the majority of death is due to age-related degeneration. WAY more than violence or accident. Isn't that Nurgle?

Not sure where your questioning something I said... I am saying the same thing... I am stating even little things like colds are Nurgle that most would over look for headline grabbing things such as blood shed or lust, by a extremely large margin. That only "change" would come close and it would be debatable whether in the real world if Nurgle or Tzeentch was truly the most "worshipped".

cruderian
19-06-2012, 17:51
I have been a slaanesh followoer for the last 17 years

LinkinparkChaos
20-06-2012, 02:06
Slaanesh. Weaponizing sound, preying on desire, flitting between pain and pleasure like a Cenobyte - yeah, I'm a fan.

Besides, if we had Warhammer: Present Day, Slaanesh would be on top - we're a dreadful race of excesses at this point in history :p

Nurgle amuses me, though - he's like Santa infected by the T-Virus.

Yeah good old grandfather nurgle is the comedian of the group :D

El_Machinae
20-06-2012, 14:19
Not sure where your questioning something I said... I am saying the same thing... I am stating even little things like colds are Nurgle that most would over look for headline grabbing things such as blood shed or lust, by a extremely large margin. That only "change" would come close and it would be debatable whether in the real world if Nurgle or Tzeentch was truly the most "worshipped".

Yeah, we're very much agreeing

eldargal
20-06-2012, 14:38
I worship Mhaize, little sister of Khorne and godess of melted butter and toothpicks. Also Slaanesh.

Haskear
20-06-2012, 15:00
My favourite is Malal or Malice as I think he is known in 40k

snottlebocket
24-06-2012, 13:56

Malal is a quirk from the early days of warhammer. It's unclear who owns the rights to the character and because of that GW hasn't used him in the fluff since 1988. Malal is more a semi amusing anecdote about intellectual property than a chaos god. For all intends and purposes malal is no part of warhammer.

I voted Slaanesh. My favorite bit of Slaanesh lore was a description that basically stated that Slaanesh's heaven for his most valued followers and the hell for his most maligned adversaries is one and the same place. It just takes a truly devoted Slaanesh follower to fully enjoy and appreciate a place that is a hell to anyone else. I thought that was the perfect explanation for describing how depraved his followers truly are.

Mr.Sparkle
24-06-2012, 14:25
So I just wanted to say I think it is hilarious yet sad that the two most loved by players, according to this poll, (Tzeentch and Slaanish) are the two that get the least amount of love from GW.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Tzeentch myself, although in my younger wilder days I would of said Slaanesh.

TimLeeson
24-06-2012, 17:41
I'd of said Tzeentch, but the plastic horrors put me right off him. I think I prefer Malice/Malal these days, more mysterious and interesting since there is less known and I like the self-destructive feel to it. Still, since Malice isnt on the poll ill go Tzeentch.

Jack of Blades
24-06-2012, 23:47
Nurgle loves you :)

Hicks
25-06-2012, 01:44
I play Death Guard and Nurgle was always my favorite chaos god.

MooseOnTheLoose
25-06-2012, 02:47
Yeah, we're very much agreeing

All hail father nurgle then lol

LonelyPath
25-06-2012, 15:49
For me it is Slaanesh, always has been, always will be.

spurker
26-06-2012, 14:44
Tzeentch for me, he's the god of change. I think of him as the god of evolution, then laugh to myself. I am sad indeed...

Demon Shepherd
28-06-2012, 06:58
That's a hard one ... I am really torn between Khorne and Slaanesh ... guess that would make me a Furie :p IF I really had to decide, I guess I'd go for Khorne. Simple slaughter and blood flow is still the best answer to almost anything :yes:

Panzer MkIV
28-06-2012, 12:04
The poll lacks an "Undivided" option i.e. all of them equally.

El_Phen
28-06-2012, 12:13
Kill!, Maim!, Burn! Words to live (and indeed be horribly, brutally, butchered) by I feel as Khorne is by far the best.

Far Seer
28-06-2012, 13:46
Slaanesh appeals to what I want personally, without looking at all the drawbacks of course.

Sons of Lorgar
28-06-2012, 15:38
The primordial Annihilator/Creator as dictated by Lorgar Aurelian of course ;)

dala_karn
28-06-2012, 16:03
Being Word Bearers i worship all four, though if we go to Fantasy then my Warband is dedicated to Tzeentch.

LinkinparkChaos
06-07-2012, 01:51
The poll lacks an "Undivided" option i.e. all of them equally.

No fence sitters here :)

Haskear
11-01-2013, 22:27
Malal is a quirk from the early days of warhammer. It's unclear who owns the rights to the character and because of that GW hasn't used him in the fluff since 1988. Malal is more a semi amusing anecdote about intellectual property than a chaos god. For all intends and purposes malal is no part of warhammer.

I voted Slaanesh. My favorite bit of Slaanesh lore was a description that basically stated that Slaanesh's heaven for his most valued followers and the hell for his most maligned adversaries is one and the same place. It just takes a truly devoted Slaanesh follower to fully enjoy and appreciate a place that is a hell to anyone else. I thought that was the perfect explanation for describing how depraved his followers truly are.

Malal is very much a part of the history of warhammer and even spawned a model, both mounted and un-mounted. Who was a champion of Malal. I like the fact it is a manifestation of the self loathing nature of chaos. It's self destructive nature

Giganthrax
12-01-2013, 03:40
Nurgle is awesomest by far, but lately everyone seems to be playing Nurgle CSM, so that makes him kinda lame. :/

Valorel
12-01-2013, 07:25
It's always benn Tzeentch for me :)

Sword Of Caliban
12-01-2013, 10:43
I vote slaanesh out of all the chaos armies i like the emperors children pre heresy and post heresy. When i get around to painting the other half of dark vengeance i guarantee it will be emperors children colours they are painted in.

Deamon-forge
12-01-2013, 10:46

im with this guy. Malice all the way, 2nd is nurgle

TheDungen
12-01-2013, 11:50
Panta rhei(which means everything flows. Which means everythi.g changes according to Heracleitos).
"We both do and do not step into the same river" (Plato)

Tzeentch of course he is the only good that draws his power from something where we are diffrent from mere beasts. Anger fear of death and lust are all more basic needs while tzeentch draws his power from what we've evolved into.

You have to aknowledge that chaos is just the group subcounciousness of all mankind. Tzeentch is our higher brain functions.

dragonet111
12-01-2013, 13:48
Wow first post in months.

Tzeentch. I started with WFB and Tzeentch was always my favorite. I just love magic.

TheDarkDuke
12-01-2013, 14:48
tzeentch of course. now if only he wasnt always so damn crappy on alot fo things......:cries:

Tyrelli
12-01-2013, 17:39
Slaanesh for me, stated all those years ago when I saw noise marines for the first time !