PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how Swedish comp rules apply to the Wizarding Hat?

Shimmergloom
15-06-2012, 09:15
If I give a goblin warboss, the wizarding hat, do I just do the -4 for a goblin warboss? Or is it -4 for goblin warboss and then -4 for goblin shaman and -2 for it being a lvl 2 for a total of -10?

He's not really a goblin shaman though, he's still a goblin warboss. I am unsure if you can be both at the same time or how that works or how it is suppose to apply.

blackcherry
15-06-2012, 09:38
When in doubt, contact those who made the ruling :)

theunwantedbeing
15-06-2012, 11:29
When you can't be bothered to ask the people who made the rules, assume it's the worst available option!

Shimmergloom
15-06-2012, 19:29
I have no idea how to contact the people that made the rules. I saw the document and don't see any email addresses to contact people and figured I would ask here. I didn't expect to get sarcastic replies though.

tiger g
15-06-2012, 20:04
Why are you using the document. If it is for a tournament call the tournament organizer. If not what are you using it for?

I have no idea how to contact the people that made the rules. I saw the document and don't see any email addresses to contact people and figured I would ask here. I didn't expect to get sarcastic replies though.

T10
15-06-2012, 20:53
I didn't expect to get sarcastic replies though.

It's a free extra service to lure you in?

Seriously, why do WE use the GW standard warhammer rules? It's not like they're perfect or anything. It's because the guys we game with also use them. So maybe the OP wants to try out some new stuff with his group, figures the doc is nice overall, but lacks insight into the underlying decision-making process that was used to arrive at the comp restrictions...

tiger g
15-06-2012, 20:58
So ask people who did not write them and you will still have several opinions. If for his own use his gaming group should decide on the rules.

Guanyin
22-06-2012, 02:36
Its only -4, he is not a shaman, and therefore wont get any of those penalties