2xspear chukka

3xwolf chariots

rare

doom diver

doom diver

pump wagon-exploding mushrooms

pump wagon-exploding mushrooms

Giant

The great shaman goes with the 25 archers for a bunker, the bsb and warboss go together, the level 2 shaman goes in the 36 goblin spears. They can horde out or just sit 6 by 6 depending on how they are set up. What do you guys think as a start for my army?

EcoWarrior
17-06-2012, 13:18
your goblin units of 36 and 25 are pointless at that size, either combine them or drop something to add more, You ALLWAYS need to be steadfast as gobbo's and if you are they work wonders holding units of due to the sheer size of the units with HW+Shield. Dont use spears its waste of points for a few attacks at WS2 S3.
Are you sure that many unreliable spear chukka's are worth it ? thats taking up alot of points for something that is so easy to miss.
Get rid of the standards on the spiderriders, extra VP you dont wanna give away.
Split the fanatics into the 3 units incase the one with all of them in get panic and fails
You have nothing atm that can do much damage at all apart from doom diver and they can backfire.
I dont know how good squigs are but x7squigs x2 handlers 62 points =14 S5 attacks against most units.
If you have only this few amount of units you need more chaff
1 giant is to easy to deal with have 2 or none but even then they suck imo T5 no saves, there is so much ebtter stuff out there.

madival
17-06-2012, 20:52
I actually want to drop the spider riders and take 3 fanatics each. Also, I may split the 6 guys off the 36 and make the 25 man square a 30 and bow both units. It's a gunline with chariot support. I may drop the giant for three more chariots.