PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Bundle, and the extra bits....

radical ed
02-07-2012, 23:43
Got my ultimate bundle today, and got a very nice letter from a bloke called john, head of sales i think. he was thanking me for buying the ultimate set and hoped i enjoyed the extra bits he had thrown in. Im wondering if all the extras were the same?

If you have not yet received your ultimate bundle and dont want to know the super secret extras, dont click on the spoiler button:

I got a very nice purity seal pin badge, an a3 sized poster of the rulebook cover, a set of postcards of all the rulebooks covers over the years, and my favourite; a 40k mug!

All in all a nice surpise, especially since i was drunk when i ordered and only ment to order the gamers edition!

Konovalev
02-07-2012, 23:51
Better get to drinking again before you see the bill for the ultimate bundle lol.

dienekes96
03-07-2012, 00:43
I ordered before the Ultimate went up, a few minutes before midnight last week. Bought the GE and the CE, deciding to save the other bits for my local GW. So I missed out on the extras...kind of a bummer. Love the mini-poster, postcards, and pin. If anyone doesn't want their, I'd be happy to make a deal. I love extras!

revenant J J
03-07-2012, 18:41
I was pleasantly surprised by all the extra goodies as well! My contents were exactly the same as yours including the letter.

vitch
03-07-2012, 18:46
Mine were the same also.

Johnmclane
03-07-2012, 19:30
Still waiting for my ultimate bundle. Bought it when it went live and reaally hope it will get to me soon. As I hear about the trouble people hade with their GE I hope gw didn't mess my order up. They have taken my money already though...

Stormtrooper Clark
03-07-2012, 21:39
Got the same. I was pleasantly surprised since they didn't mention this when ordering. I guess "John" appreciates us filling his cocaine bucket for another year.

Rick Blaine
03-07-2012, 22:19
My god, why are you people buying two of the same book?

radical ed
03-07-2012, 23:04
My god, why are you people buying two of the same book?

in my defence, i was drunk......and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

infact, it still is. the collectors edition is very nice, but i wouldnt want to take it anywhere. and the gamers bundle is ace. the satchel is even nicer than i thought it would be. so going for the ultimate made sense