PDA

View Full Version : First game outta the way

friendlyfire21
03-07-2012, 04:10
Just played my friends space wolves using my chaos in 6th for the first time. Loving the new rules so far. Couple questions. For my chaos, do I get a rulebook psychic power AND the one I purchased or is it one or the other? And for instant death, does AP1 still null in void feel no pain? I didnt find it in the rulebook but i coulve always misread or not found it yet. And another question. I want to do a allied army for fun to go with my chaos. Im down to daemons IG and orks. Daemons make the most sense for obvious reasons but im just not a fan for some reason. I feel as though there arent as many conversion possibilities and fluff fun that could go along with them. (my chaos are red corsairs BTW) The orks I could say my Daemon prince or sorcer is manipulating the warboss's head to use him to his advantage. (dawn of war I anybody?) And then for IG I would use a Primaris psyker as a HQ and say the warp has corrupted his head and hes taken a group of followers along with him and joined up with the corsairs. not sure need some opinions.

althathir
03-07-2012, 04:15
nope either the purchased or generate some new ones.

ap 1 doesn't nullify fnp just ID.

sounds like you have a good feel for what you would do with imp guard already, chaos is supposed to get an update soon though so I'd wait and see what's new in it.

friendlyfire21
03-07-2012, 04:40
Yeah Ive been trying to keep up with the rumors but it seems the date keeps getting pushed back. Oh well I do have 20 khorne bezerkers 10 plague marines 2 rhinos and a Daemon prince to paint lol

friendlyfire21
03-07-2012, 05:28
But yea i wasnt sure about the psychic powers because for chaos, dont you have to purchase one psychic power to be able to get one from the book? or was I reading that wrong

Charistoph
03-07-2012, 05:41
But yea i wasnt sure about the psychic powers because for chaos, dont you have to purchase one psychic power to be able to get one from the book? or was I reading that wrong

That's correct, and that's because a Sorcerer's powers aren't part of their points so they have to purchase at least one. That' part didn't change with 6th (though it will probably change during the next codex release).