PDA

View Full Version : Forge World Updated Army Lists

Antipathy
17-07-2012, 15:04
Just a quick question, I'm wondering if anyone has access to the Armoured Battle Group/Elysian/Death Korps updated army lists previously available for free from the FW website. I never thought to download them, and now they're gone from the site, presumably until the first 6th edition codex comes out, and I'm currently limited to the IA5 List (for 4th edition) for Death Korps, and the IA8 Elysians (5th edition, but missing information etc). I'd greatly appreciate it if any who do could upload it.

Thanks for your time.

Sort Of Purple
17-07-2012, 15:17
Forgeworld are very lazy when they remove stuff from their website, as in they never actually do remove any of it, just the links.

But anywayway - IA1 update has the armoured battlegroup http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/i/IA1update28AUG.pdf

Krieg - http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/k/kreig.pdf

Not sure about Elysians, but the IA8 faq is here http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/I/IA8QandA.pdf

Antipathy
17-07-2012, 16:46
Thanks - mucho appreciated!

Capussa
17-07-2012, 18:06
There was an update for the D-99 list (IA4) that gave additional options to add to the Elysian list from IA8.

Also I'm hoping they will put up an update for the Armoured Battlegroup list before the end of the Month so I can make any necessary amendments to my army for the Imperial Armour Warmarch next month.

Dangersaurus
17-07-2012, 18:51
There was an update for the D-99 list (IA4) that gave additional options to add to the Elysian list from IA8.

Also I'm hoping they will put up an update for the Armoured Battlegroup list before the end of the Month so I can make any necessary amendments to my army for the Imperial Armour Warmarch next month.

I can't remember what the file name originally was (I've since changed it), but it's probably still up on the FW server. Here's the text for Elysians:

A D-99 Detachment may be created from the following units from the Elysian Drop Troop army list:

HQ: Elysian Company Command Squad (page 94); Elysian Long Range Ground Scanner (page 95)

Elites: Elysian Special Weapons Squad (ignores the usual restriction of being taken as part of a Platoon and may be selected as separate units) (page 98)

Troops: Elysian Veteran Squads (page 99)

Fast Attack: Drop Sentinel Squadron (page 98); Cyclops Remote Control Demolition Vehicle (page 101); Tauros Squadron (page 15 - IAA 2nd Edition)

Heavy Support: Vulture Gunship; Elysian Sentry Gun Battery (page 102)

D-99 Special Rules: All of the following squads selected as part of a D-99 Detachment army gain the Surgical Enhancement and Preferred Enemy (Tyranids) special rules: Elysian Company Command Squad, Elysian Special Weapon Squad, Elysian Veteran Squad. Each of these squads cost an additional 20 points each to reflect these abilities.

Surgical Enhancement: A unit subject to this rule gains +1 Initiative and the Stubborn special rule.

The rest is rather fringe stuff. Updated rules for Scanner Squads, Sabre Platforms, Mine Plows, and Tallarn Dewbacks.