PDA

View Full Version : Quick FW Contemptor Question Re: CC Weapons

Inquisitor Engel
19-07-2012, 15:28
Hi all -

Contemplating getting a Contemptor for my Night Lords (mine don't like daemons, so the Decimator is out) and wondered if the CC claw is both left and right side compatible? It doesn't say so in the FW description.

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/Space_Marines/Space-Marine-Dreadnoughts/CONTEMPTOR_PATTERN_CLOSE_COMBAT_ARM_(CLAW).html

A variant and more savage close combat weapon than the standard fist. Contains parts to arm the Contemptor with either a powerful Graviton Gun or a compact and deadly Plasma Blaster. Model designed by Will Hayes.

But the CC weapon in FIST form specifically states it IS compatible with left and right, though other than the shape of the fingers, the parts look almost identical.

Contemptor Pattern Close Combat Arm (Fist) with options for both inbuilt Storm Bolter or Heavy Flamer. Compatible with the Contemptor Pattern Dreadnought sold separately. Can be used as either a left or a right arm. Model designed by Will Hayes.

Anyone who's bought the claw have an answer?

Thanks in advance!

Brother Valten
19-07-2012, 15:52
Yes it is. It has the same parts as the fist except for the claws, Graviton Gun and Plasma Blaster.

Inquisitor Engel
19-07-2012, 16:00
Yes it is. It has the same parts as the fist except for the claws, Graviton Gun and Plasma Blaster.

Brilliant! I shall have two of them, and he will be all Night Lordy! :evilgrin:

Thanks! Thread closed. :)