PDA

View Full Version : New Cover Art: Path of the Incubus by Andy Chambers

Soul Hunter
19-07-2012, 21:09
The cover art for Andy Chambers' coming Dark Eldar novel Path of the Incubus has been revealed.

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s336/UltimateDeidara/incubus-full.jpg

I have only one thing to say....

BLOODY EPIC!!!! :D :D :D

SH

loveless
19-07-2012, 21:49
That's quite lovely. Should be a decent read, too - Incubi are always entertaining.

Sandlemad
28-07-2012, 11:04
Can't look at their swords without thinking that they're playing a keytar...

iceblue
24-10-2012, 02:50
How was the first dark eldar book? Path of the Renegade? I just finished the Eldar trilogy and was thinking of reading dark eldars'

Vidzero
28-10-2012, 01:36
I enjoyed the first book on the whole, there were some parts that annoyed me but for the most part it was an enjoyable read. Then again you would really have to mess up a darkeldar story to get me to hate it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Garvey
13-11-2012, 13:22
I also enjoyed the book Path of the Renegade. Thanks for posting the cover-art for the next book. It looks great!

MyNameDidntFit
13-11-2012, 13:39
How was the first dark eldar book? Path of the Renegade? I just finished the Eldar trilogy and was thinking of reading dark eldars'

I personally thought it was awesome (after our resident Dark Eldar player passed it on to me) and enjoyed every moment of it. Definitely looking forward to this next one. Especially with a sexy cover like that!

blackcherry
14-11-2012, 09:25
It was an entertaining read, with plenty of machiavellian scheming and twisted plots along with Dark Eldar being just generally horrible beings :D. There were a few problems with the book, but overall, a good read. Read it all in one go, whereas the Path of the Warrior took me a few tries to get into.

Soul Hunter
14-11-2012, 14:28
Read it all in one go, whereas the Path of the Warrior took me a few tries to get into.
Same here. Dark Eldar are SOOO much more interesting than Craftworld Eldar.

SH

blackcherry
14-11-2012, 16:51
I wouldn't quite say that. I thought it captured the feel of a civilization that is so in control of themselves and fearful of any loss of control, (so much so that their culture is very stilted and stagnant) very well, along with managing to convey an alien mindset.

It just didn't quite jump off the page for those exact reasons though.