PDA

View Full Version : WoC 1650 pts

ElBeaver
02-08-2012, 16:58
Hey guys

We try to play with painted models only, which means that this list is more or less unchangeable modelwise. I would like some feedback anyways. I am playing O&G and his options are:
20 savage orcs
rock lobber
doom diver
6 trolls
50-60 or so speargobbos
30 archergobbos
either orc shaman or gobbo wiz (doubt he will take both)
likely to put a goblin lord + BSB in the spearhorde
maybe some goblin wolfriders (block of 10)
giant

My list:

Chaos Sorcerer lord w. blood of tzeentch

Exalted Hero (BSB) w. banner of rage

Chaos sorcerer w. infernal puppet and MoT

Hellcanon

Chariot

12 chaos warriors with MoT + shields, full command and raptorous standard

30 marauders with MoK, full command and great weapons

2x5 chaos warhounds

11 chaos warriors w. halberd, shield, musician + stand. bearer, banner of eternal flame

I am planning on death magic for the sorc. lord to snipe his characters. the second sorc. is more or less for infernal puppet and maybe some pew pew if there is powerdice for it.
then put the chariot next to halberd warriors (with BSB) for some instant death for any given unit.
warhounds are primarily deployment drops
marauders is my mage bunker (maybe i should change to MoS and GW->flails?)
tzeentch warriors should be able to hold up anything he throws at them (and keep it close to the hellcanon)

Gorstag
02-08-2012, 21:56
The 12 warriors are to small in my opinion. i wouls combine the 2 warrior units for some durability.

ElBeaver
02-08-2012, 22:04
The 12 warriors are to small in my opinion. i wouls combine the 2 warrior units for some durability.

I agree, but one is hand wpn + shield and other is halberd + shield, and we care too much about asthetics :D

Gorstag
03-08-2012, 12:55
ah i see well good luck then.

Dirty Mac
04-08-2012, 05:33
I would take shadow on you Lvl 4 mage, and I would take the blasted banner on the TZ warriors.