PDA

View Full Version : Mangler / Spell questions

dms505
03-08-2012, 17:32
1. Does Timewarp add another 3d6 to the manglers move? It has the 3d6 under it's characteristic so I would assume yes. If it were something like a hellcannon with a movement characteristic of say 6 and then "random movement" as an extra effect then I'd have to say it goes to the base.

2. Does Enfeebling Foe lower the strength of the Mangler's hits? The random hit strength is the same as the base characteristic strength so while it doesn't state this specifically I would assume because they are the same it's meant to be played as hit strength? Anyone made this decision in their group and how do you play it?

Thanks

Hell Storm
03-08-2012, 17:47
With random movement you would roll 3d6 and multiply that by two for your total movement. (Although orcs don't have access to the lore of light so it wont come up very often if ever)

The Enfeebling foe only reduces the models Strength stat. Because the hits that it causes just says strength 5, they wouldn't be modified.

dms505
03-08-2012, 18:02
Just to clarify. I'm getting ready for a doubles tournament. No restrictions on alliances.

Though I did find something, in my play testing, that worked better than wasting a debuff spell on it. 40 crossbow bolts.

Sayber
04-08-2012, 08:40
Mangler hits are str 6