PDA

View Full Version : Allies question

antin3
12-08-2012, 01:24
Sorry if I have missed this somewhere but I have a question regarding allies. If I take an IG company command squad as an allied HQ can I include the add ons? For instance Nork Deddog and say a chimera transport?
Thanks for any help.

TheDoctor
12-08-2012, 01:34
There is nothing preventing you from taking special characters or dedicated transports in allies.

The only restriction is that you are limited to one force org slot for HQ ally choice. And I believe stuff that does not take up a force org slot is allowable as well.

antin3
12-08-2012, 01:54
Thanks doctor hmm that is interesting about the units that do not take up a force organization slot. Wonder if it's true?

Lord Inquisitor
12-08-2012, 02:38
Well, it seems likely that it is intended - buying a rhino for a marine squad, for example. Perhaps the FAQ will address those units that are true independent units that don't take up a slot but for the time being, it seems there's nothing stopping you.

Charistoph
12-08-2012, 06:16
Thanks doctor hmm that is interesting about the units that do not take up a force organization slot. Wonder if it's true?

Until the FAQ says otherwise, I'd say yes. But note that the IG Tech Priests can only repair Battle Brother vehicles, and Priests can only join (and affect) BB units, too.