PDA

View Full Version : How long should I wait for orders from heavysupport.com?

TheBearminator
17-08-2012, 09:30
I ordered a Mortian battle tank almost three weeks ago. I still haven't got a any response from my emails, neither an order update since the purchase. With PayPal I think you have to send your complaint within four weeks from purchase date or I guess you run the risk you lose your money. I sent heavysupport a new email today but what do you think I should do? In another thread I started about tanks someone told me he had been waiting around six weeks for his tank. But is this normal? If you've ordered from heavysupport.com, how long did you wait for your order, or for response to an email? I really want the model so I wouldn't like to cancel my order.

Update: Today Markus I received a swift response. Markus, the guy at Heavy Support, said he's had a virus infection on his computer so he couldn't work his homepage. Said my order would be handled as soon as possible.

Clarkson
17-08-2012, 13:27
Markus, the guy at Heavy Support, "SAID" he's had a virus infection on his computer so he couldn't work his homepage. Said my order would be handled as soon as possible.

nothing stopping him using a different computer to sort out orders.. or even getting it fixed.. the longest its taken to fix my computer when i get similar problems is a week in the repair guys place and it comes back fine.

I think you caught him out... give it until the last day (right before end of 4weeks) to make a complaint, inform markus that you made the complaint and see if he answers

I havent ordered from them before but have wayland games.. which recently has been taking 5-8weeks to send out next day deliveries on items that are readily available, and ive made similar complaints where i didnt hear from them in weeks.

Vaktathi
17-08-2012, 16:54
To be fair, I had to wait a looooong time to get my tanks, IIRC it was 8 weeks after I ordered them that I got them, though this was 3 years ago. I was worried for a fair bit too, but they did come eventually.

Konovalev
17-08-2012, 17:01
Open a dispute through paypal. That's a pretty shady excuse for a seller. Remember paypal disputes are a resolution system, you're not cancelling your order the dispute just means you want answers and it keeps the seller accountable.

TheBearminator
17-08-2012, 20:19
Aha, didn't know that. Will do that, just to be sure. :-)

tiger g
17-08-2012, 20:40
Why is this in the 40k section. Should this not be in other vendors?

PANZERBUNNY
17-08-2012, 21:01
They probably don't have the items around and are ordering them on demand.

Keeps them from spending so much on overhead keeping items around that may or may not sell.

Shady for sure.

TheBearminator
17-08-2012, 22:43
Figured I could as well update this thread.

It's now been just over five weeks since my order. The first of september I filed a complaint through PayPal. At the same time I sent an email to Heavy Support. I've still not received an answer. I really think it's very sad. If my order had been handled a month ago I'd probably already have ordered several more of the Mortian battle tanks, if they are as great models as they look in the pictures. But even a small company must have a basic level of service. I'm really, really looking forward to assemble my Mortian. But now it looks like I'll have to cancel my order to not risk loosing the money. :(

As soon as anything happens, I'll keep you posted. My intention is not to miss credit anyone.

TheBearminator
13-09-2012, 10:49
Update: It's now been six weeks since my order. Still no response from Heavy-Support.com. I've now escalated the process at PayPal. Really disappointed. :(

Sorry for the double post. I couldn't find a way to update the thread any other way.

TheBearminator
14-09-2012, 15:09
Again I'm sorry for double (triple) posting, but I don't see how I can update this thread without doing so.

PayPal solved our dispute and I've got my money back according to an email I just received from them. I would like to give Heavy Support a call but there's no number on the homepage.

Clarkson
14-09-2012, 16:29
you could have just edited your posts tbh.

and im glad things are solved but we did tell you a month ago to sort this out..

TheBearminator
14-09-2012, 17:33
I know you did. I just thought it could be of interest for people who think of placing an order. I'm glad for all the help I got. What I meant with updates is that even if I edit my posts they still appear as if they were written weeks ago (at least in my app).

As I've stated earlier, my intent is not to miss credit Heavy Support. I hope this was all a stroke of bad luck.

Vaktathi
14-09-2012, 20:06
Again, to be fair, it was like 8 weeks before I got my tanks when I ordered.

TheBearminator
14-09-2012, 22:36
Again, to be fair, it was like 8 weeks before I got my tanks when I ordered.

I know. I just don't feel comfortable waiting for my ordered item once the PayPal "insurance" ticks out. Especially not from a company that won't return emails. I just wished he would have wrote back and sorted this out. "Sorry, I won't be able to send your ordered item the following weeks." Hope this is not because GW sued him or something.

Vaktathi
14-09-2012, 22:54
Understandable to be sure.

Sykorax
15-09-2012, 03:45
They're always full of excuses. I ordered terminators and a paint set from there awhile ago getting back in and they didnt reply for 2 weeks or no confirmation or order. They said they were waiting on paint sets.. a pretty common item. 4 weeks later I finally call every day and he kept saying it would be sent and no need for a refund. I had to threaten to sue him for fraud before a refund would be given.

A few friends ordered from there throughout the next 2 years before I tried ordering there again for some cheaper sales since ebay doesnt have many GW cases. 2 weeks in said they had no cases even though the site didnt say sold out, so I waited 2 weeks. They said one came in and would ship when the other did. Same situation, 4 weeks in demanded a refund through threats of legal action before he could give it. Never again