PDA

View Full Version : How much does Epidemius cost (monetarily)?

Void Reaper
22-08-2012, 04:35
Hey all, I'm cleaning out some old models and have a metal Epidemius model I'd like to put up on eBay. I see a painted one for sale their for $150+, but wonder what I should put as a starting price. I got the model a while ago and can't remember what its original cost was; I see on GW's website that it's no longer available. I have no idea if the model's in high demand or not. My google-fu produced nothing (but my google-fu may be weak.)

I ask because I don't want to cheat myself out of a good sale opportunity by making the starting cost too low, but I also don't want to show up in the eBay "they gotta be kidding" thread :D

Thanks in advance!

jullevi
22-08-2012, 06:12
Epidemius is still very much available (http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440042a&prodId=prod1630143a), although now in Finecast instead of metal. IMO a fair starting price for a metal model would be 50% off RRP so about 25 bucks. Given that the metal version is now out-of-print, I wouldn't be surprised if the final sale price climbed towards 50 bucks. It's a poor model and b*tch to assemble regardless of material, so I wouldn't count on getting more than 50 bucks even if it is OOP.

Void Reaper
22-08-2012, 12:42
Thanks for the tip, Jullevi! For some reason the finecast version of the model didn't appear when I did my search.