PDA

View Full Version : GW Plastic Boars

Autumn Leaves
26-08-2012, 15:07
I'm sniffing around trying to find some more of the older school plastic Boars on sprues or otherwise, for my orcs, to do some conversions etc.
GW don't seem to do them anymore, or do they, because I couldnt find them on the GW website.
Outside of ebay does anybody else know where I could find them?

SimaoSegunda
26-08-2012, 16:04
Depends how many you want. There are a couple of Character models that still use the old Boar models. Probably only any use if you only need one or two though, any more than that and it will start to get rather expensive.

mrtn
26-08-2012, 16:54
You still get them with the beastmen chariots, ask your local beastmen player?

Gandalf the Gay
26-08-2012, 19:11
I should be getting my hands on three of them in a day or so. If you live in sweden I could send them to you.

Crube
26-08-2012, 19:42
Maybe post a thread in the Wanted section of the Trading Forums here on WarSeer?

Graxy
26-08-2012, 20:52
The orc boar chariot still comes with 2 and isn't a complete waste of money, since you can use the orcs on foot as 2 extra orcs and make a goblin wolf chariot out of it :)

Autumn Leaves
27-08-2012, 07:25
I should be getting my hands on three of them in a day or so. If you live in sweden I could send them to you.

Thats very kind of you, I'm happy to pay for them as one can never have enough old style boars when converting chariots etc.

Thank you all for your advice, I have to say I do have a soft spot for the Beastmen Tuskgor models. I do wish i had the foresight to buy more of the tuskgor head pieces in parts before the bitz sales were ended.

amysrevenge
27-08-2012, 23:14
I've got 20 of the old boars partially assembled. I'd trade 1 for 1 for new ones (but not really for anything else). Send me a PM if that works for you.