PDA

View Full Version : Warhound titan advanced instructions

sprugly
27-08-2012, 13:38
Hi all, over recently bought myself a warhound and I'm sure I remember seeing before someone had a larger advanced set of instructions for its constuction. Unfortunately I can't find it so I was hoping someone here might know where i can find it.

Cheers
Sprugly

Fizzy
27-08-2012, 14:07
I don't think there is any other instructions other than the 6 pages in the box. That is what I am using for my warhound right now.

Jonny Draigo
27-08-2012, 15:52
Yeah, I think that 6 page assembly instructions is best you can get from FW (compared to their other products, where all you get is a single list of parts and picture of finished model, they have really overdone themselves with this one :)

Believe me, assembling the Warhound is not as difficult as some people make it to be, I would say it is comparable to plastic Stompa or Baneblade, just with more cleaning of the parts, especially once you finish assembling the legs, upper body is really easy

Radium
27-08-2012, 15:58
I know what you're talking about sprugly, but I can't find it myself either. That said however, assembling a warhound is really not that hard. Just take your time and with the provided 'manual' it's relatively straightforward to build.

Gilrowen the Brave
27-08-2012, 16:15
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2670070/JGTBSv2

You mean this?