PDA

View Full Version : Quick question guys!!!

Dicemaster742
04-09-2012, 18:57
Right, hey people. I'm a space wolf player (3,000 points) I'm looking to make a small 750 point force that will grow slowly to be 3,000 points. I play empire/high elves in fantasy and space wolves in 40k I want some Evil ,different and fun race!! Help me out guys!

Szalik
04-09-2012, 19:11
I think You are looking for a Dark Eldar or Chaos Deamons army. Both are very different from what You already have both in appearance and in game style. I don't own them, You should ask someone who does, how to play them (both are quite difficult to play from what I know) and where to start.

Dicemaster742
04-09-2012, 19:14
Dark eldar and orks seem very fun!

Saim-Hann Lord
04-09-2012, 19:19
Although they're essentially evil, Orks are so much fun to play! Providing you're ok with making losses in terms of the large units of boyz then you'll enjoy them quite a bit. They're more of a charge forward in a mad craze before thinking about any tactics.
Dark Eldar on the other hand are particularly evil and more tactical. You'd get more enjoyment out of them completing what you've set them out to do i.e. taking a flank, an objective, getting into cc etc etc.
Daemons simply are pure evil and would be fun I imagine (never played them before).
There's also the new Chaos Space Marine codex that's in the rumour mill for an update - currently leaning heavy on the "within 6 weeks" area.

Gop
05-09-2012, 03:39
Orks are fun, but also quite good in certain builds. Ork bikes are quite strong in 6th ed. and you can't go wrong with squads of 30 boyz, unless you go nuts trying to paint them all!

Chaos are in the air at present, their codex is slated to come out soon so better to wait and see.

Ulrig
05-09-2012, 03:46
If you are looking at just 750 points, I would go orks. At that point level they are a power house of green death.