PDA

View Full Version : Chariot Orcs Strike Again!!! (Orcs vs WoC)

Malorian
12-09-2012, 04:22
Broke out my chariot themed orc and goblin army again, and this time I'm up against my buddy and his warriors of chaos army.

My List:

Warboss orc w/ charm shield, chariot
Lvl 4 orc w/ scroll, chariot
Bsb orc w/ GW, gamblers armor, chariot

3X 50 night goblins w/ nets, banner

3X wolf chariot
3X boar chariot

His List (ish)

Crazy chaos lord w/ MoTz, killing blow, 3++, disc
Fire sorcerer

2X 15 warriors w/ MoK, extra hand weapon
15 warriors w/ MoN
50 marauders w/ GW, MoK
2X 5 hounds

2X Warshrine w/ MoTz

Tune in so see how it all goes down :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4E1m4kfhdo

danny-d-b
12-09-2012, 08:08
very cool game- hopefully you will get something that isn't battle for the pass soon with the list, be intresting to see how it does in a blood or glory

MOMUS
12-09-2012, 10:54
Gotta love that foot! ;) The fist (?) of gork is actually rather good on the shaman chariot, i never thought of it as a good spell.

Malorian
12-09-2012, 15:22
Gotta love that foot! ;) The fist (?) of gork is actually rather good on the shaman chariot, i never thought of it as a good spell.

It's actually very good. If you plan for it and take a savage shaman with fencer's blades then it's amazing. That would give you 6 str 8 attacks at WS10, pretty much making him a powerful warboss and a spell caster all at the same time.

SevenSins
12-09-2012, 17:44
nice rep, and much better tactically than the last chariot race :)

What's stopping you from taking this list to a tourney?

Malorian
12-09-2012, 17:52
What's stopping you from taking this list to a tourney?

The painting. Right now I'm busy painting up my trolls for tournaments in Oct and Nov, so there isn't time.

In the tale of fantasy painters I do have most of these chariots in the plans but it would mean I wouldn't be ready until next year.

We'll see though. The trolls are painting up very quickly, then I have 2 lobbas that should be fast, and then I could really focus on the chariots if I wanted to.

TsukeFox
13-09-2012, 05:42
It's actually very good. If you plan for it and take a savage shaman with fencer's blades then it's amazing. That would give you 6 str 8 attacks at WS10, pretty much making him a powerful warboss and a spell caster all at the same time.

Waaaagh-! I want to see a shaman lord drive down a K. Destroyer!!