PDA

View Full Version : Chaos digital codex?

ghost23
06-10-2012, 16:01
Hi

Was wondering if anyone has any idea if the new chaos codex will be released digitally and if so any kind of release window.

With thanks in advance.

Warllama
06-10-2012, 16:08
Did you check the iBook store at all before posting? It's right there!

KRONOS1970
06-10-2012, 17:17
Hi

Was wondering if anyone has any idea if the new chaos codex will be released digitally and if so any kind of release window.

With thanks in advance.

It is there in iBook and when you ask for digital, I'm guessing digital iPad. Don't worry, I just found out today that iBook sells chaos SM codex for iPad too. Freaking GW drop the ball on this one... they should have put some ads in the digital section on their website. The digital website section still has the digital WD ad... PUT CHAOS SPACE MARINES ALREADY!!!!

Mini77
06-10-2012, 18:27
It is there in iBook and when you ask for digital, I'm guessing digital iPad. Don't worry, I just found out today that iBook sells chaos SM codex for iPad too. Freaking GW drop the ball on this one... they should have put some ads in the digital section on their website. The digital website section still has the digital WD ad... PUT CHAOS SPACE MARINES ALREADY!!!!

They advertised the digital release of the codex in White Dwarf 2 weeks ago.....

KRONOS1970
06-10-2012, 18:30
They advertised the digital release of the codex in White Dwarf 2 weeks ago.....

I don't have WD lol. I just checked GW website in their digital release... still no mention of Chaos SM codex, but there are a bunch of how to paint chaos guide and stuff.... FFS.

BTW - I just download the sample version and I think I'm going to buy the digital, but one question... I can enlarge the page. Is that because it is a sample version?