PDA

View Full Version : Adding a new army

Mschaff
08-10-2012, 20:43
If you could add a new army to 40k what would it be? For me personally it would be ab humans. What would you add?

H3L!X
08-10-2012, 21:37
None! You can play abhumans as Chaos. And there is already enough represented. Maybe only Squads could have a comeback.
And by the Way: if you have the RPG Books dark heresy and the addons, you have plenty of creatures and Aliens more!

Bloodspeaker
08-10-2012, 21:39
Adeptus Mechanicus would be my addition, i want them so bad to get a codex.
I wonder how come GW hasn't made them into a proper army yet.

althathir
08-10-2012, 23:34
I wouldn't add a new army as much as an ally dex, with different options so all armies got a little bit of extra love. Would really help some of the older dexes and wouldn't need to be huge release slowing everything else down (for example things like kroot should be available to a lot of fractions so you wouldn't even need new models).

S_A_T_S
08-10-2012, 23:38
Proper Kroot list would be my first choice, with real codex support, not just a WD 'dex. Let them bring an additional forest to the game as well, or make sure there is access to a shaman with the ability to make one piece of terrain count as a forest in addition to it's other types (a la Kompletely Kroot) and a couple more vehicles/beasts, and I'd be loving it...

Ambience 327
09-10-2012, 13:47
Adeptus Arbites.

And it isn't IF I can. It is THAT I can. And have. (See my sig.) :D

Tyrelli
09-10-2012, 22:23
I would bring back Squats .. but not as Squats more of Space Chaos Dwarfs .. there USP would be drilling .. so units that can burrow beneeth you or warmachines that do the same .. Would also have them as Miners IE they attack because that want your resourses .. (Kind of borg'ish .. So Chaos Dwarfs mixed with the Borg in Space :) )