PDA

View Full Version : Wolf & Sister

_Chimaera
16-10-2012, 19:33
For those Space Wolves & Sisters fans out there or anyone who likes digital comics to do with 40K for that matter.

Just thought I would make you aware of the long running comic on Greys blogspot. It's kept me entertained for a while now and just thought I would share in case there were others out there who may enjoy it.

Disclaimer - I have nothing to do with the site below and stand to make no tangible or intangible gain from posting this link :)

http://space-wolves-grey.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/wolf-sister.html

Angelwing
16-10-2012, 19:49
Thanks for the link, I'll check it out soon.

_Chimaera
16-10-2012, 23:09
Thanks for the link, I'll check it out soon.

Do! Bearing in mind the guy does it for free I believe, it's a good little 40K romp.

It's on it's second season now and up to 47 pages & stared over a year ago from memory. If you like Squats you will also be well in to season 2 but I shall say no more. It's got a variety of races in it so it has got some appeal to a broad base of 40K fans.

He also produced some really cool Space Wolves wallpaper on the link below.

http://space-wolves-grey.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/free-space-wolves-wallpaper.html

Beppo1234
16-10-2012, 23:55
I can just picture a sister's Order for SW allies: the bearded ladies

Grimtuff
16-10-2012, 23:59
How to destroy the 40k background 101: Have a brother and sister reunited later as a SW and an SOB then draw it in a stupid manga style, cos that's what all the kids like right?

Yeah. I hate that thing. Space Wolves would never let the Ecclesiarchy recruit from Fenris for starters. :rolleyes:

_Chimaera
17-10-2012, 00:16
How to destroy the 40k background 101: Have a brother and sister reunited later as a SW and an SOB then draw it in a stupid manga style, cos that's what all the kids like right?

Yeah. I hate that thing. Space Wolves would never let the Ecclesiarchy recruit from Fenris for starters. :rolleyes:

Everyone has a right to their opinion. Personally I just see it as a bit of 40K fun and don't get all bent of shape over some of the detail.

I doubt the artist went out of his way to do it in a Manga style because it's what the kids like. I don't see Greys bogspot as a natural net hangout for kiddies but I could be wrong?

The best way to put it all to right is produce your own comic for free to a much superior standard :)

Grocklock
17-10-2012, 00:21
When you said space wolf and the sisters of battle I just though of red riding hood,