PDA

View Full Version : Strongest army possible - 2500pts

Sackree
11-11-2012, 08:47
Just for a fun break from the norm and a bit of a challenge, I was interested to see what lists people could make if they were able to combine all the army books together.
The point of this is a challenge to be able to combine armies that compliment each other well and cover up weaknesses to create the most powerful list possible.

There are a few ground rules though:

Armies must be made from only forces or order or chaos, for fluffs sake really. White Lions aren't going to fight alongside a bloodthirster.
Army specific lores and magic items can only be used by units from that army
Usual army building rules apply
Tomb Kings and Orges can fight for either side seeing as they are neutral

So put your minds to the challenge and show me your best lists

Lordcypress
11-11-2012, 08:52
We all know its going to revolve around Kairos spam casting the game winning spells. Topic over.

Tuttivillus
11-11-2012, 17:04
Right, so maybe without Special Characters than??? What You say OP?

-Totenkopf-
11-11-2012, 17:22
Wow... I've played several games vs Kairos and I must say, he has been lackluster.. Throw Teclis on the other side and the pendulum swings the other way.. I would take a decked out Slaan or Arkhan the Black over Kairos..

So back to the lists..

I think a list with ogre and woc hordes backed by CD warmachines would suck to play against

Kalandros
11-11-2012, 17:22
Right, so maybe without Special Characters than??? What You say OP?

>Strongest
>without Special Characters

Come on, its not the strongest if you don't abuse of the strongest pieces.

Dnic
11-11-2012, 17:36
It may be some list there contains banner of sorcery, casket of souls, Hurricanum, hellblaster/greater cannons and hordes of white lions.
That is + 2D3 + 1 power dice and white lions with + 1 to hit :D + empire awesome shooting.

Sackree
11-11-2012, 19:33
With and without specials could be interesting, it would be nice to see lists without teclis, but we all know the stronget forces of order will have him

MOMUS
12-11-2012, 07:54
Off the top of my head

Bloodthirster
Dwarf runepriests
Bloodletters
Chameleon Skinks
Kadaii Destroyer

The Low King
12-11-2012, 09:51
Fully tooled up slan, all upgrades.
Massive Horde of Temple Guard.
Casket of Souls.
Ogre or Elf character with their Immune to magic banners.
Hurricanum.

Would make for a pretty nasty combo...

Catflap
12-11-2012, 10:40
ASF , 1+ re-roll ram-doombull.

GrandmasterWang
13-11-2012, 00:28
Teclis + 2 dwarf rune priests or more.... If it aint IF it aint getting through vs this team.