PDA

View Full Version : Hunt the Fallen

Menthak
15-11-2012, 00:26
Can anyone point me to where I can find the rule 'Hunt the Fallen' I have the Dark Angels Codex but cannot find it, it'd be nice to know where I could :P

Alternatively if it doesn't break forum rules, just tell me, thanks.

Hadriel Caine
15-11-2012, 00:53
The fluff is on p. 12 but I don't think there's a specific rule in this version of the Codex. THere may be something in C:CSM but I don't know if Cypher made it in.

Menthak
15-11-2012, 01:02
Cypher isn't in the 6th edition Chaos Space Marine Dex, he hasn't been in since third bless his traitorous thrice damned warp addled soul.

I get the feeling that the Hunt the Fallen rule is from the Third Edition Dark Angels codex. But again, cannot find anything rule-wise about it.
I know why Dark Angels Hunt the Fallen, I'm just after the rule for it.

Charistoph
15-11-2012, 01:42
Both Cypher and Hunt the Fallen are in their respective 3rd edition codices. They can be a challenge to find.

Chem-Dog
15-11-2012, 05:43
Basically, at the start of a game you got to nominate one enemy Character who had information pertaining to the whereabouts of a member of the Fallen (or perhaps was a member of that forlorn brotherhood), taking him out in Combat would generate some extra Victory Points over and above the Character's usual worth.

Extra bonuses were available if your opponent was fielding members of the Fallen in his army.

Menthak
15-11-2012, 11:11
Basically, at the start of a game you got to nominate one enemy Character who had information pertaining to the whereabouts of a member of the Fallen (or perhaps was a member of that forlorn brotherhood), taking him out in Combat would generate some extra Victory Points over and above the Character's usual worth.

Extra bonuses were available if your opponent was fielding members of the Fallen in his army.
Thankyou Chem-dog.

Fawful
15-11-2012, 17:21
There is a datasheet in the apocalypse rulebook as well. If I remember correctly you needed to take a couple of Deathwing termies and nominate a character on the other side. He is then marked as a fallen and basically became an objective. There was more to it, but I don't have the book at home.

-Edit- It's in the apocalypse reload book, page 21.