PDA

View Full Version : Will there be every Primarch from FW?

svennh
22-11-2012, 06:56
Does anybody know if FW will bring out every primarch?
I just can wait for Perturabo!

When I was looking on the web for the answer I noticed there was a company who already made the primarchs.
Is there somebody who knows where these models are sold, Can't find any decent link.

DaemonprincePaul
22-11-2012, 06:58
I dont know where they are sold but i know my friend is working on his own perturabo

sprugly
22-11-2012, 07:17
Forgeworld said they would get to every primarch, and that some would have more than one version (like horus at the start of the heresy and then all chaosed up at the end)
Sprugly

svennh
22-11-2012, 07:19
Nice, thanks for the info !

m1acca1551
22-11-2012, 07:23
I know the ones your talking about and i have seen them on ebay from time to time, some very nice sculpts, i have tried in the past to find the company responsible but was only a half arsed look.

I can imagine all the primarchs will eventualy get a model.

sgtspiff
22-11-2012, 07:41
The question should be:

Which primarch does GW think is least popular and will get the 18th (or even 20th) spot in the release?

svennh
22-11-2012, 07:56
The question should be:

Which primarch does GW think is least popular and will get the 18th (or even 20th) spot in the release?

I think this will be approx. the order off release. I must admit that Angron as the first primarch was a suprise for me. I tougth Horus was the man in the HH

Angron
Horus
Fulgrim
Rogal Dorn
Mortarion
Emperor
Sanguinius
Roboute Guilliman
PERTURABO
Lion
Leman
Magnus the red
Konrad curze
Lorgar
Ferrus manus
Vulkan
Alpharuis
jaghatai khan

Deff Mekz
22-11-2012, 08:10
Sorry Svennh but your kinda incorrect there buddy. The current release list for the Primarchs is; Angron, Fulgrim and then Mortarian. (Info from FW themselves)

And then with Night Lords, Word Bearers, Salamander and Iron Hands being in the next FW book. I expect them to be just after Mortarian.

Wishing
22-11-2012, 08:16
So the initial releases totally dominated by chaos?

svennh
22-11-2012, 08:22
Sorry Svennh but your kinda incorrect there buddy. The current release list for the Primarchs is; Angron, Fulgrim and then Mortarian. (Info from FW themselves)

And then with Night Lords, Word Bearers, Salamander and Iron Hands being in the next FW book. I expect them to be just after Mortarian.

I didn't know that.
So I'll wait a few years on Perturabo. Maybe he'll be in the Istvan dropsite massacre?

budman
22-11-2012, 08:26
So the initial releases totally dominated by chaos?

just like the novels :D

Lantern
22-11-2012, 08:46
I think the release will be based in order of events and also based on the main background of the Horus Heresy, meaning that my own Primarch, Roboute Guilliman, will most likely be last, as he played little part in the events (instead opting hold together a fracturing empire, to reorganise and restructure the entire imperium into an empire that is unrivalled, write tactical doctrines on every conceivable battle scenario and still somehow be seen as boring :( ) . Once the main Battle for Terra comes to the fore, I think we can expect to see models for Rogal Dorn (who lead the defence) and Jaghatie Khan (who lead the main attack outside the defences) and also Sanguinus (who lead the MAIN attack on Horus's battle barge).

Fagerlund
22-11-2012, 09:28
A scuplt of Abaddon has all ready been sighted: http://natfka.blogspot.se/2012/11/horus-heresy-releases-abaddon-and-more.html

Meaning, there will be other characters other than the Primarchs coming as well - so I think if you're playing a chapter that had little in the campaign to do you will have to wait a long long time for your Primarch so don't hold your breath...

Karak Norn Clansman
22-11-2012, 09:37
A scuplt of Abaddon has all ready been sighted: http://natfka.blogspot.se/2012/11/horus-heresy-releases-abaddon-and-more.html

It looks better than the current version, and up to scale. Even if one don't want to glue the characters to the diorama bases, those will make some fine terrain.

svennh
22-11-2012, 10:01
Angron is also up to scale. A primarch is bigger then a astartes. Abaddon is a astartes , not a primarch.

still-young
22-11-2012, 14:46
Angron is also up to scale. A primarch is bigger then a astartes. Abaddon is a astartes , not a primarch.

They meant the current Abaddon model is out of scale, not the Angron model.

Aranel
22-11-2012, 15:38
Guilliman boring? Not a chance? Pompous, Priggish, Arrogant, Traitorous, Towel Throwing Quitter... Perhaps ;) I can see the Primarchs from the dropsite massacre being covered first, followed by the Prospero campaign (Russ + Magnus) before other less important events such as Thramas (Jonson) Signus (Sang) etc.

On a tangent, what do we think of the Primarch rules so far and what are we anticipating for the others? Magnus: Mastery level 10? Corax: awesome invun/shrouded?

Baneboss
22-11-2012, 15:49
I think the release will be based in order of events and also based on the main background of the Horus Heresy, meaning that my own Primarch, Roboute Guilliman, will most likely be last, as he played little part in the events

I am pretty sure the battle for Calth will have its own book eventually.

Inquisitor Engel
22-11-2012, 17:01
I am pretty sure the battle for Calth will have its own book eventually.

I dunno, an entire book for two legions seems rough. I wouldn't be surprised if they worked in one of the parallel events like Signus Prime (which really just contains a single Legion)

Bold_or_Stupid
22-11-2012, 18:26
I dunno, an entire book for two legions seems rough. I wouldn't be surprised if they worked in one of the parallel events like Signus Prime (which really just contains a single Legion)

Prospero/Signus/Calth?

Veteran Sergeant
22-11-2012, 20:40
I think the release will be based in order of events and also based on the main background of the Horus Heresy, meaning that my own Primarch, Roboute Guilliman, will most likely be last, as he played little part in the events (instead opting hold together a fracturing empire, to reorganise and restructure the entire imperium into an empire that is unrivalled, write tactical doctrines on every conceivable battle scenario and still somehow be seen as boring :( ) . Once the main Battle for Terra comes to the fore, I think we can expect to see models for Rogal Dorn (who lead the defence) and Jaghatie Khan (who lead the main attack outside the defences) and also Sanguinus (who lead the MAIN attack on Horus's battle barge).I think that Abnett missed the boat with Guilliman anyway.

I kinda envision him carrying a Heavy Bolter like it was a regular rifle sized boltgun. Or at least, I think he'd be eleven billion times more awesome if that was the case.

Prisoner24601
23-11-2012, 19:10
I think that Abnett missed the boat with Guilliman anyway.

I kinda envision him carrying a Heavy Bolter like it was a regular rifle sized boltgun. Or at least, I think he'd be eleven billion times more awesome if that was the case.

I think the model for Bobby should be a snotty pimply geek with his head stuck in a holoslate writing rules, while a battle of carnage is around him..

seems about right for him.. he was more cowardly than The Lion

Veteran Sergeant
23-11-2012, 19:32
Ahhh, Guilliman hate. How amusingly quaint and neckbeardy.

Prisoner24601
23-11-2012, 19:47
Ahhh, Guilliman hate. How amusingly quaint and neckbeardy.

i only hate him because he did so little in the heresy and sod all after tbh

he was the deciding factor of loyalist or chaos..

sm better codecii, chaos more customisation.. then i read the fluff and chaos had soo much more going for it and all the loyalist seemed to do.. is fall head over heels with what the Lords of Terra and the Codex Astartes said..

and to cap it off, besides the Uriel Ventris books.. all the rest of the smurfs fluff is just soo boring.. even with macgragge i wanted the tyranids to win, not because of the smurf hate, but the fact that tyranids are more interesting.

DietDolphin
23-11-2012, 20:51
Prospero/Signus/Calth?

I'd be wiling to bet Prospero's gets its own book, its the biggest event after Istvaan and the Siege of Terra. Remember it wasn't just the Thousand Sons and Space Wolves, there were also the sisters of silence and custodians, perhaps the Prospero book may contain rules for them as well (seems reasonable they would make Valdor).

Stonerhino
24-11-2012, 00:24
Not really more Marines died at Calth then were on Prospero. But Calth will probably have its own book along with the Word Bearers and World Eaters doing their "Shadow Crusade" in Ultima Segmentum. Possibably with the BA showing up near the end. But we will have to wait and see what happens in Betrayer before we know all of the loyalist forces involved there.

Xerkics
24-11-2012, 00:30
I think this will be approx. the order off release. I must admit that Angron as the first primarch was a suprise for me. I tougth Horus was the man in the HH

Angron
Horus
Fulgrim
Rogal Dorn
Mortarion
Emperor
Sanguinius
Roboute Guilliman
PERTURABO
Lion
Leman
Magnus the red
Konrad curze
Lorgar
Ferrus manus
Vulkan
Alpharuis
jaghatai khan

No Love for Corax?

Prisoner24601
24-11-2012, 01:07
No Love for Corax?

he is in the next book.. so thats why people forget about him

Xerkics
24-11-2012, 01:22
he is in the next book.. so thats why people forget about him

He is ? Is there a source? I must have missed it.