PDA

View Full Version : Black Templars 2000 point 6th edition list

MarshallGaisgeach
24-11-2012, 19:22
Here is my new 6th edition list.
The point of the list is to have the las/plas stay back, hold the home objective and shoot.
The the second squad mounted in a drop pod will take the marshall making it a tri-melta squad and drop on a central objective.
This allows it to also take out enemy vehicles.
The final squad will be either squad to attack an enemy's held objective or another neutral objective taker.
My elite unit of terminators will essentially be a major distraction unit, whose job is to soak up lots of firepower, and if alive attack the head of the enemy(the commander's squad, another elite terminator unit, mass of nobz, hive tyrant, carnifexes, whatever the best unit of the enemy is). While the rest of my army is fire support. Two vindicators allow for both anti-mech and ant-vehicle. While the tre-las predator focuses on heavy mech and the dread focuses on montrous infantry or heavy mech(with tank hunters makes it a strength 10 TL-LC and strength 9 ML. Finally, The typhoon, will mainly be used for popping transports and the contents of the transports. (wish I had the points for two).
Are there any suggestions on the list, maybe a way i could get a 2nd landspeeder while keeping the effectiveness of the units???

Black Templars

Marshall/Ld 10 RoB

Combi-meltagun

Power-sword

Melta-bombs

Emperors Champion

AAC/ Relic Blade

Master of Sanctity

Power fist/p. maul

Tactical Squad x 5

Multi-melta

Meltagun

3 bolters

Drop Pod

Tactical Squad x 5

Lascannon

Plasmagun

3 bolters

Tactical Squad x 7

flamer

Power Fist/Bolt Pistol

8 bolters

2 Neophytes

Drop Pod

Terminator Squad x 7

2TH/SS 5 PoLC

Land Raider Crusader

Blessed Hull /smoke

Land Speeder

Typhoon

Dreadnought

L.C./Missile Launcher

Venerable

Tank Hunter/Smoke

Predator

TLLC

side LC

smoke/ searchlight

Vindicator

smoke

Vindicator

smoke

Virulentus
24-11-2012, 21:26
This probably would serve you best, if it were in the 'army list' section. :)