PDA

View Full Version : Info on Azrael

TyTy31
02-12-2012, 18:47
hi all ive recently started a Dark angel army and am thinking of buying Azrael as my H.Q unfortunately i do not own the codex so i dont know what equipment he has so could u all tell me what he has and what it does thanks :)

Grimtuff
02-12-2012, 19:20
Can't post rule specifics, as it's against forum rules but he has a Bolt Pistol, Frag and Kraks, Artificer Armour, a MC Relic Blade, a MC Combi Plasma and the Lion Helm.

All but the Lion Helm can be looked up very easily on what they do.

Excessus
02-12-2012, 20:29
He has the coolest combi-plasma ever! :D

Shnerg
02-12-2012, 20:56
We can't say because rules, though if you're not in a place to see an actual codex, there are sources online you can see it in in a .pdf format.

His special equipment is a MC combi-plasma and a MC Relic Blade IIRC, as well as his helm which isn't really comparable to much.

Freman Bloodglaive
02-12-2012, 22:13
It's not a relic blade, it just has the primary effect of a relic blade while still being able to be paired with his bolt pistol.

Grimtuff
02-12-2012, 23:56
It's not a relic blade, it just has the primary effect of a relic blade while still being able to be paired with his bolt pistol.

Yes, we're aware of that. It is the nearest analogue without giving away the rules.

Inquisitor Engel
03-12-2012, 01:28
If you recently started Dark Angels, you may want to hang off for the Codex to drop in January (we think)

Mr. Shine
03-12-2012, 01:58
If you recently started Dark Angels, you may want to hang off for the Codex to drop in January (we think)

An apparently a new Azrael model, I seem to recall reading.

agurus1
04-12-2012, 18:58
Atm the Lion Helm is equivalent to a Dire Avengers shield thingy in that in benefits the whole unit. The Lion Helm is a +1 to the Eldar thing ability (I think its called a Shimmer Shield?) It can be quite surprising to an opponent that doesn't expect it :) I forget if it working for both Shooting and Assault though, as the Eldar version only works in assault.