PDA

View Full Version : Dark Angels successor chapter question

DaemonprincePaul
09-12-2012, 09:30
Hey guys so ive decided to do my own successor chapter of dark angels (I have the DV models and a couple of tactical squads a dread and another 5 shooty termies and some devastators) however what im wondering is would anyone have a problem with them using codex space marines? Im not doing this for a power advantage its more a case of I already have C:SM and so it saves me having to buy a new codex for them, but also cause I like some of the space marine units (Sternguard and vanguard) who can easily be made out of the dark angels veterans kit

MajorWesJanson
09-12-2012, 09:36
"I like the look of the DA models, but am using Codex: Space Marines for my DA successor chapter."
"Any counts-as or weird conversions?"
"Nope."
"OK, roll for mission or deployment?"

There. Done. You are fine.
I personally bought a Sammael on Bike to run as Khan on his bike, because I liked the look of the model. I just ignore the plasma cannon on the nose :D

DaemonprincePaul
09-12-2012, 09:46
"I like the look of the DA models, but am using Codex: Space Marines for my DA successor chapter."
"Any counts-as or weird conversions?"
"Nope."
"OK, roll for mission or deployment?"

There. Done. You are fine.
I personally bought a Sammael on Bike to run as Khan on his bike, because I liked the look of the model. I just ignore the plasma cannon on the nose :D

Thats good then :) Im not even going to be running any special characters lol.