PDA

View Full Version : 2,500 Skaven Comp

HalfBlood
26-12-2012, 00:42
Did a few reworking and this is my final list.

Lord: [46.4%]: Grey Seer
- Dispel Scroll
- World’s Edge Armor
<290>

Lord: [44.8%]: Grey Seer
- Power Stone
- Warp Energy Condenser
<280>

Hero: [10.4%]: Warlock Engineer
- Brass Orb
<65>

Hero: [7.2%]: Warlock Engineer
- Doom Rocket
<45>

Hero: [10.4%]: Chieftain
- BSB
<65>

Core[%]: 65 Slaves
- Paw Leader
- Musician
<136>

Core[%]: 65 Slaves
- Paw Leader
- Musician
<136>

Core[%]: 38 Stormvermin
- Musician
- Standard Bearer
- Fangleader
- Poisoned Wind Mortar
<356>

Core[%]: 29 Clanrats
- Poisoned Wind Mortar
<181>

Core[%]: 24 Clanrats
- Warpthrower
<166>

Core[%]: 24 Clanrats
- Warpthrower
<166>

Special [%] 8 Gutter Runners
- Slings
- Poisoned Attacks
<144>

Special [%] 8 Gutter Runners
- Slings
- Poisoned Attacks
<144>

Rare[%] Doomwheel
Rare[%] Warp Lightning Cannon
Rare[%] Warp Lightning Cannon

Grey Seer Kwokka
26-12-2012, 02:47
You can't have armour on your Grey Seer/s. Two is probably overkill as well.

Your Battle Standard Bearer is undercosted.

Your Clanrat regiments are mostly too small, they should be 30-40 troops as a bare minimum. I would also argue that your Skavenslave units are too big, but that's personal preference and a matter of how well you expose your flanks and whether you're costing yourself in manueverability.

You're probably overkilling on Weapon Teams as well, given how fragile they are and how many points they tie up.

HalfBlood
26-12-2012, 03:04
You can't have armour on your Grey Seer/s. Two is probably overkill as well.

Your Battle Standard Bearer is undercosted.

Your Clanrat regiments are mostly too small, they should be 30-40 troops as a bare minimum. I would also argue that your Skavenslave units are too big, but that's personal preference and a matter of how well you expose your flanks and whether you're costing yourself in manueverability.

You're probably overkilling on Weapon Teams as well, given how fragile they are and how many points they tie up.

Thanks for advice.

For some reason i missed the bit about Grey Seers Thanks for clearing that up. I have been experimenting with 2 because i love the magic dominace. As i play more and more practice games i realize that plague is really the main spell i shoot for. If i were to drop the second Grey Seer what should i swap him too?

Fixed BsB cost. Thanks

Regarding Slaves* I have found that 65 is about where i like them. I may drop them to 60, but it depends.

Regarding Clan Rats* I do agree that they are a bit small, but recently i have been using them as just mini bunkers and speed bumps. The Weapon Teams are just bonuses. Im running them 5x6 or 5x5 how would you run a unit of 40? 5x8?